Does "the Crow and the Butterfly" mp3 exist?

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Obviously it does, you can buy it in several places, but I am curious to why I can't find it to download for free anywhere. I will buy it online from iTunes, but I am honestly just wondering why I can find every other song I have ever looked for but not this one.

Is there something special about it like a donation to charity or something?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
:dw: I did a search on a torrent site and it came up with results for Shinedown's discography. So if you know what to do it's very easily attainable.

txyaloo

Established Member
There's at least 17 copies on usenet right now.

Why does it matter if you're going to buy it on iTunes?

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
There's at least 17 copies on usenet right now.

Why does it matter if you're going to buy it on iTunes?

I just said I was curious why I couldn't find it. I usually download songs for free, but if I can't find them, or the right quality, I buy them.

I said I was just curious why I couldn't find it in the original post, hence the reason for this thread to begin with. I was wondering if there was something special about it.

txyaloo

Established Member
I just said I was curious why I couldn't find it. I usually download songs for free, but if I can't find them, or the right quality, I buy them.

I said I was just curious why I couldn't find it in the original post, hence the reason for this thread to begin with. I was wondering if there was something special about it.

Apparently you aren't looking in the right place for it

Users who are viewing this thread