Dogecoin anyone lol?!

quad

Established Member
Yup I’m back in the money haha
I'm going to HODL for a bit. If it gets up to 7 cents or more I'll be tempted to sell some not going to lie. But will kick myself if it goes well past that. This is the part that sucks lol!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I'm going to HODL for a bit. If it gets up to 7 cents or more I'll be tempted to sell some not going to lie. But will kick myself if it goes well past that. This is the part that sucks lol!

I’m half tempted at 10 to sell cause I would 2.5x my investment.

but this whole $1 thing is insane to me.. same with AMC saying $250

All Im seeing is paying off the Shelby haha

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m trying to buy some but binanace is dragging its feet.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Gravik

Established Member
I’m trying to buy some but binanace is dragging its feet.

Wanted to use them but ID is one of the only states they don't support.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

venmos1

Established Member
I use kraken and webull. Only thing with kraken is you need to go to bank and make wire transfer.

C0bra99

Established Member
I bought $500 CDN. Throwaway money but hopefully it will grow. I'm using Coinsquare

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Anyone using RH having trouble buying dogecoin? Says I don’t have enough buying power when I obviously do.

automoto

Established Member
Pretty sure Robinhood suspended crypto buys the other day, i've had money in my acct since Friday morning and haven't been able to buy crypto. I can buy stocks....buh byeeee RH

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
It would be amazing to see the masses push this to $100 or so.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Anyone using RH having trouble buying dogecoin? Says I don’t have enough buying power when I obviously do.

I responded to your post in the other thread but I'll do it in here too.

Pretty sure Robinhood suspended crypto buys the other day, i've had money in my acct since Friday morning and haven't been able to buy crypto. I can buy stocks....buh byeeee RH

They didn't suspend buying crypto. Just stopped their option of auto deposits being used for Crypto

In case you are not familiar with Robinhood, they allow you to use up to $1,000 of your deposit to trade before the money actually clears your bank account. They stopped offering that for Crypto on Friday. Once you get the notification from Robinhood that says your money actually deposited you will be able to buy Crypto with it.

quad

Established Member
It would be amazing to see the masses push this to $100 or so.

That would not be possible. There's 128.18 billion doge in supply vs 21 million Bitcoin. 128.18B x $100 = $12.818 trillion! Even $1 would mean dogecoin's market cap = $128.18 billion. The highest it went was close to $10 billion. GameStop's market cap right now is about $22 billion.

I think a more realistic figure could be a $12-$32 billion market cap. So 10-25 cents. And even that might push it. If it goes to 10 cents I'll sell some and just hold the rest long term.

quad

Established Member
Mark Cuban: I'd buy dogecoin over a lottery ticket – 'lottery tickets are worse than any investment'

Though billionaire investor Mark Cuban has warned people to be cautious with cryptocurrency, he recently said digital assets — from digital goods to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin — will be the future of business.

And Cuban has invested in cryptocurrency himself, both in business and personally. In fact, Cuban has an extensive cryptocurrency wallet, which he shared on Tuesday in a Reddit AMA: “I own AAVE and Sushi, along with Eth, BTC and LTC,” Cuban said. (AAVE, Sushi and ETH, or ether, are cryptos that run on Ethereum blockchain. LTC, or litecoin, a bitcoin spinoff.)

So what about the much talked about dogecoin? The cryptocurrency was created as a parody in 2013, but it surged over 50% on Thursday after Elon Musk tweeted his support and it also had the attention of Reddit group SatoshiStreetBets in January. (Dogecoin was based on the “doge” meme, which involved a Shiba Inu dog.)

Still, even with the surge, dogecoin is still only priced at $0.0462 as of 10:49 a.m. ET on Friday. And Cuban does not seem to be a fan.

“If I had to choose between buying a lottery ticket and #Dogecoin ... I would buy #Dogecoin,” Cuban tweeted on Wednesday. “But please don’t ask me to choose between it and anything else.”

And that’s because buying “lottery tickets are worse than any investment,” according to Cuban.

Indeed, the odds of winning the recent billion-dollar Mega Millions jackpot were 1 in nearly 302.6 million. (Though perhaps the single winner of that jackpot might disagree.)

quad

Established Member
Doge to 1 dollar?!

DOGE MOON.JPG

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Another pump and dump scam like Gamestop and AMC.

I bet it gets to 12-15 cents and then the big dogs dump and it crashes

Users who are viewing this thread