Dominican Republic, Who's been?

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Update on this thread.
Resort is great. Very nice place. Food, for the most part, has been outstanding. So far the only downside has been that there really isn't a focus on diving here. Yesterday we spent an hour and 45 minutes on a van and a bus. Then a 40 minute boat ride to a dive site. This included divers and snorkelers. It was a lot of travel for so-so diving. We're going to try a wreck dive on Tuesday, so we'll see how that goes.
20211014_130632.jpeg

**** Biden

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Haven’t been to that island yet. St Lucia is still my favorite island. Grenada has a cool underwater park for diving, beautiful island! Barbados has a lot of shipwrecks to dive around. I have stuck with the sandals resorts. If you are a certified diver your dives are included.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

nxhappy

Established Member
Haven’t been to that island yet. St Lucia is still my favorite island. Grenada has a cool underwater park for diving, beautiful island! Barbados has a lot of shipwrecks to dive around. I have stuck with the sandals resorts. If you are a certified diver your dives are included.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
st lucia is very nice. I also love st kitts, thomas, martin, barbados. Very very nice islands. I'm going back to bermuda in a few months, can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread