Don't Sell!!!!!!!!!!

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Don't Sell the car man....

I've been thinking about selling MY termi since I put the cover on it last October for the winter. Dude, it really suck seeing it sit there all winter and your mind wonders.....should I sell it or keep it.....

Well, yesterday I got the cover off and took it out for a ride. It was 70 degrees and sunny.

MAN....I'm glad I didn't sell it. The 03 termi is so awsome to drive and get into some illegal street racing with and fly around the exit ramps, etc... It gets the heart pumping. Its so refreshing to get the car out and drive it. If I had sold it, I'd be kicking my self in the a$$:bash:.

So, if you are deciding to sell. TAKE IT OUT FOR A RIDE MORE. YOU WILL DEFINITELY APPRECIATE IT ALOT MORE!!!!!!!!

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Great story. I feel the same. Mine had been under the cover except to be pulled to the garage door and let run for a few minutes since October. We took her out and enjoyed her tremendously. My daughter had a grin from ear to ear. Her most used expressions were...WOW! and Lets do that again. I can not wait for car show season and have a reason not to work on Saturdays.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Great story. I feel the same. Mine had been under the cover except to be pulled to the garage door and let run for a few minutes since October. We took her out and enjoyed her tremendously. My daughter had a grin from ear to ear. Her most used expressions were...WOW! and Lets do that again. I can not wait for car show season and have a reason not to work on Saturdays.

Do not forget to remove the mudflaps before each car show :beer:

canibus

Established Member
We're you talking to yourself on the first post, or was it a retorical question that you somehow passed off as advice?

I think i'm better off dividing by 0.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I know what you mean.. when I was living in Elko, 20 below zero, just watching my baby sit out in the cold, not being able to drive it sucked.. now that I'm in San Diego, and over the weekend went on a 200+ mile caravan with a lot of twisties.. makes up for the few times that you can't drive it here in sunny SOCAL..

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
CoolstoryBrah.gif

We're you talking to yourself on the first post, or was it a retorical question that you somehow passed off as advice?

I think i'm better off dividing by 0.
:D

What's a termi?
:lol1:

seriously yea DONT SELL YOUR CO-BRAH if its setting there & doesnt cost you any $$$ why in the **** woould you even think of selling it i`ve got 3 friends right now 1 owns 2 03`s a coupe & vert / other guy i can understand he doesnt really need that car & is a ricer @ heart always doing stupid crap to it & then asking me about mods & he bought the same s/c intercooler box i have "just cause it looked cool" didnt even know what its for :rollseyes

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
..... The 03 termi is so awsome to drive and get into some illegal street racing with and fly around the exit ramps, etc... It gets the heart pumping. Its so refreshing to get the car out and drive it. If I had sold it, I'd be kicking my self in the a$$:bash:.

awesome man....good job taking your "Termi" out and doing stupid illegal shit that endangers other people. i wish you would sell it and get a ****ing yugo so you dont kill anyone~!

Users who are viewing this thread