Don't shoot me or murder me with a axe - My Coyote Swapped GT500

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
what gear does your good friend have? the 6R80 3.15's are the wrong gear for the car. bolt-on auto 5.0 with 4.10's will break some hearts.

M6 with 3.73s the autos I've ran from a roll it's even worse, they always have a slight delay on the hit so I let them have it anyways.

NTXRockr

Established Member
And FYI the vette was still testing, that was first night even spraying the system. His dual bottle setup was over pressurizing the lines and locking the solenoid shut, so the two you won were him running pig rich (9.0-10.0afr) and his last runs he won he used just one bottle. Don't get your hopes up beating him again lol

NTXRockr

Established Member
M6 with 3.73s the autos I've ran from a roll it's even worse, they always have a slight delay on the hit so I let them have it anyways.

Auto with 3.73 is a different animal, and 4.10s are even more fun. It pulls so hard through the power band that I get out there first, but limited in mph at top of fourth though. Perfect for 1/4 mile but not really for all the roll racing these sissies around here like to do...

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Auto with 3.73 is a different animal, and 4.10s are even more fun. It pulls so hard through the power band that I get out there first, but limited in mph at top of fourth though. Perfect for 1/4 mile but not really for all the roll racing these sissies around here like to do...

Kind of like a sissy at the drag with auto 4.10s huh.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
was he on spray?

One run motor and 2 runs on the kit.

Considering I was running camera car behind you when you ran our buddy's frc vette a month ago, I'd say I have a good idea on how it runs on the street. Sad I was on motor that night with a break in tune and you barely pulled 2-3 lengths on a basic bolt on yote though...I've got enough to take you on the street, and you wouldn't dare dig me at a track; fangs would embarrass you though

Ok then let's see the camera car vid from behind that night? I guess that means you are faster then the FRC on motor? If you got enough for it then we should meet in mobile and run :coolman:
And FYI the vette was still testing, that was first night even spraying the system. His dual bottle setup was over pressurizing the lines and locking the solenoid shut, so the two you won were him running pig rich (9.0-10.0afr) and his last runs he won he used just one bottle. Don't get your hopes up beating him again lol

Ok more excuses one or 2 bottles does not matter as he was still spraying.

Kind of like a sissy at the drag with auto 4.10s huh.

:lol1:

Last edited by a moderator:

NTXRockr

Established Member
I guess you don't understand physics. It was blowing black soot like a damn diesel as it was all raw excess fuel being blown out. It was not spraying the first two trips, hence the stop at the gas station to look at it. And it wasn't even tested until that night, so I give him a little slack about that. Should be a great car once the bugs are figured out.

As far as mine, I'm not worried about your car. It's...cute.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
I guess you don't understand physics. It was blowing black soot like a damn diesel as it was all raw excess fuel being blown out. It was not spraying the first two trips, hence the stop at the gas station to look at it. And it wasn't even tested until that night, so I give him a little slack about that. Should be a great car once the bugs are figured out.

As far as mine, I'm not worried about your car. It's...cute.

So not timeslip? No vid where you were keeping up? and you are not worried about running my car we can all see where this is going :lol:

As far as the vette he was a cool dude and I know it will be faster next time out. We ran on motor an it was not close. So I know the kit was working the next 2 runs yet your car was no where to be found.

NTXRockr

Established Member
So not timeslip? No vid where you were keeping up? and you are not worried about running my car we can all see where this is going :lol:

As far as the vette he was a cool dude and I know it will be faster next time out. We ran on motor an it was not close. So I know the kit was working the next 2 runs yet your car was not where to be found.

Yes the last runs he had only one bottle on. I believe I've said that already. We went on a test run from the gas station and adjusted the setup, then came back for y'all's last runs. My car was right behind him the whole time, I had the raw fuel on the headlights to prove it lol.

As far as time slips, some of us actually work. I don't have immediate access to them or the videos right this second.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Yes the last runs he had only one bottle on. I believe I've said that already. We went on a test run from the gas station and adjusted the setup, then came back for y'all's last runs. My car was right behind him the whole time, I had the raw fuel on the headlights to prove it lol.

As far as time slips, some of us actually work. I don't have immediate access to them or the videos right this second.

Ok and I already said it does not matter as it was spraying regardless of the amount of bottles being used. If you where 2-3 cars behind him then that would make u a few buses behind me on the motor run. Yea you are the only one who works so let's see the 10.4 @ 135 pass.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I wish some of you guys would come to Utah to race me...I have to warn you though, the air is a lot different up here.

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
Ok and I already said it does not matter as it was spraying regardless of the amount of bottles being used. If you where 2-3 cars behind him then that would make u a few buses behind me on the motor run. Yea you are the only one who works so let's see the 10.4 @ 135 pass.

Yeah considering I was hitting the brakes everytime as he would take off then bog, you were well ahead those first runs. Once actually ran good I was able to run pretty well for an untuned motor setup. Especially since the two of you were the only ones quicker than I that night that actually ran, I'm not too worried about it...most wouldn't run me that night as they recognized the car from around here or atmore and assumed the bottle was in it LOL

fangs99

Established Member
I wish some of you guys would come to Utah to race me...I have to warn you though, the air is a lot different up here.

I use to make trips to Fallon NV for work..... yea, NA sucks in high altitude..it takes a big boy huffer or turbo to make good numbers. why not take a vacation down here and see what ol' girl will do down out of the clouds

Last edited:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Yeah considering I was hitting the brakes everytime as he would take off then bog, you were well ahead those first runs. Once actually ran good I was able to run pretty well for an untuned motor setup. Especially since the two of you were the only ones quicker than I that night that actually ran, I'm not too worried about it...most wouldn't run me that night as they recognized the car from around here or atmore and assumed the bottle was in it LOL
Lol there were a lot of cars out that night that were faster then you.

NTXRockr

Established Member
So moral of the story is nobody wants to run.

When you want to run? My car is under the knife at the moment, as is fangs' and (obviously) fuerig's. Two of the three will be running in two weeks or so, the third in a little more than a month. Might get some cooler air by that time to help your heat pump out a little lol

fangs99

Established Member
When you want to run? My car is under the knife at the moment, as is fangs' and (obviously) fuerig's. Two of the three will be running in two weeks or so, the third in a little more than a month. Might get some cooler air by that time to help your heat pump out a little lol

Like I told him earlier, let it cool off some, I don't want to hear the typical PD blower excuses. It will be a roll race because we know he doesn't know how to drive. RED3V..... how about this.... 40-50 mph roll I'll spot you 1 car and the hit. and put at least 3 bus's on you.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member

Like I told him earlier, let it cool off some, I don't want to hear the typical PD blower excuses. It will be a roll race because we know he doesn't know how to drive. RED3V..... how about this.... 40-50 mph roll I'll spot you 1 car and the hit. and put at least 3 bus's on you.

Works with me we can run in a 2-3 weeks bring fangs with ya. I don't need the hit or a car. I don't know how to drive coming from a auto owner lol nice.

Users who are viewing this thread