Download the 2013 GT500 Order Guide Here!!!!

bpmurr

Established Member
For me I'm looking at the following:

P8J
821A
55S
88Q
J4 Deep Impact Blue
Still debating black, white, or stripe delete

Decisions, Decisions!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Sid, is the 2013 GT500 'Details' pdf available now as well?

Anyone else notice they are calling the new PP wheel 'tarnished' whereas they didn't before? I'm wondering if the tint is indeed different. Here's a quick comparison with a snip from the '13 order guide next to the same from the '11/'12 order guide...

GT500wheelcomparison1.jpg

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
interesting things to note -
on the first page it says that the SVTPP comes with "unique front and rear springs", on the third page it says that the SVTPP comes with "unique rear springs" - no mention of fronts
SVTPP comes with a unique gurney flap
front tires have gained 10mm of width over previous models(265/40R19)
it appears that the SVTPP 'skinny stripes' weren't very popular, as all models get the "Classic Shelby® wide-stripes design"
SVT track pack is only available on the coupe
the glass roof isn't available on the convertible - herp derp
engine HP/torque ratings are OFFICIAL - camaro5 faithful, praying that ford might actually be stupid enough to put out false numbers

Getdownonit

Established Member
I think this will be my order:

821A
55S
58N
46D Tape Stripes Delete
820A
Deep Impact Blue Metallic J4
6X (STD)

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I noticed mention of what sounds to be a different Gurney flap for the PP version as well. It was brought up in one of the rags that the smallest flap did the 'best' in testing, whatever that means.

Interesting that Ford is listing the hp/tq numbers too, as I don't see the powerplant listed as having ARB Certification yet. Ford was recently given approval for the powerplants in the Boss and the GT but not the 5.8L engine - yet. Cert came from the most recent ARB list.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Ok so if the msrp is around 53K (I hope) then this is what i might be looking at:

P8J
CI (grabber with black stripes)
58N w/ 918 (love my music and tech)
55S(still based on msrp)

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
interesting things to note -
on the first page it says that the SVTPP comes with "unique front and rear springs", on the third page it says that the SVTPP comes with "unique rear springs" - no mention of fronts
SVTPP comes with a unique gurney flap
front tires have gained 10mm of width over previous models(265/40R19)
it appears that the SVTPP 'skinny stripes' weren't very popular, as all models get the "Classic Shelby® wide-stripes design"
SVT track pack is only available on the coupe
the glass roof isn't available on the convertible - herp derp
engine HP/torque ratings are OFFICIAL - camaro5 faithful, praying that ford might actually be stupid enough to put out false numbers

Another typo is that they have Gabber Blue (CI) as a new exterior color.

bpmurr

Established Member
With the order guides out, can dealers now place an order for a GT500? If not, is there a typical lead time?

Apparently Concepts (Ford's Ordering System) cannot accept any orders yet.

Hourigan218

Established Member
Does anyone know if you can get the PP without the recaros? I know I'm gonna get sh&t for asking but it's just my preference. I think the recaros are not as comfortable IMHO.

Last edited:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
It doesn't look like you can get black with Grabber blue stripes. What a shame...

Also I am a little disappointed that neither Gotaa-Have it Green or School bus yellow are available. I see too many Grabber blue stangs now, so it is not quite unique enough for me anymore.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Does anyone know if you can get the PP without the recaros? I know I'm gonna get sh&t for asking but it's just my preference. I think the recaros are not as comfortable IMHO.

based on what i see, recaros are a separate option from the PP

Getdownonit

Established Member
I suggest if you want stripes get them painted and clear coated. Why put stickers on a $60K car. You also can apply any color you want.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
With the order guides out, can dealers now place an order for a GT500? If not, is there a typical lead time?

No, once order banks open I am sure a thread will be made, and you can run to your Ford dealer

Apparently Concepts (Ford's Ordering System) cannot accept any orders yet.
Probably not til middle of this month

No, its part of the package, i GUARANTEE you that there would be a line of people with the regular seats willing to swap with you plus cash

Why put stickers on a $60K car.

Why? So that people can take off if they dont like them (like me).

Users who are viewing this thread