DR Equipped Hellcat vs Nismo GTR (extremely close)

scott_0

Established Member
am I reading right? the hellcat had a better 60ft! wow I'm pretty impressed, especially in the shitty weather conditions. well done!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Wow impressive, I've seen a couple videos recently that lead me to believe the GTRs don't have the huge launch advantage they have on the street at the track. That is when the other car can put the power down too. Crazy they trapped EXACTLY the same MPH.

Not a huge HC fan but anytime the Nismo can get its ego knocked down a notch I'm a fan, welldone.

Last edited:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
That was a typo on the trap, the GTR was actually 124.37.

Why is every so surprised at a 1.7x 60' on a DR lol?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Impressive for the Hellcat for sure. Also if that really was a Nismo, those are track (road course cars). It just happens to be a typical GTR, good at everything.

I cannot wait to see what nissan does with the next GTR. I hope they make it sleeker and lower profile and lower weight, maybe have two separate models, GT-T (2+2 coupe), GTR strict 2 seater.

scott_0

Established Member
That was a typo on the trap, the GTR was actually 124.37.

Why is every so surprised at a 1.7x 60' on a DR lol?

not as surprised at the number, as I am the fact that it bested the awd car by nearly a tenth in that time, not to mention the HC was on a Nitto 555r not exactly Mickey Thompson DR we're talking about here, so yes, it's quite surprising if you agree or not

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
All I know is if I cut a 1.8 60' in an otherwise stock new edge GT on some DRs,,,,there is no reason to "bend over, insert cokc" for a similar 60' time in a car with 3x the power and a solid driveline to back it up.

Can my new car do it? no..damn shit bals

but still... launch that bitch hard and nothing will surprise me

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
All I know is if I cut a 1.8 60' in an otherwise stock new edge GT on some DRs,,,,there is no reason to "bend over, insert cokc" for a similar 60' time in a car with 3x the power and a solid driveline to back it up.

frabz-wtf-are-u-saying-c1125a.jpg

Anyway, from reading that article was back an forth between them and the GTR didn't have the greatest run that time. 11.8 isn't too impressive for a P-85D S either but it is what it is. You don't always run what the car "should" run.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Wow impressive, I've seen a couple videos recently that lead me to believe the GTRs don't have the huge launch advantage they have on the street at the track. That is when the other car can put the power down too. Crazy they trapped EXACTLY the same ET.

Not a huge HC fan but anytime the Nismo can get its ego knocked down a notch I'm a fan, welldone.

Automatics can out 60 a GTR all day in favorable conditions in the 600rwhp range. However, give both cars another 100hp in street conditions and that GTR's advantage would grow substantially.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member

MADE Asense o me
Never go full retard.

Users who are viewing this thread