Drag strip results SCJ vs GT350 Manifold:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
super, super impressive! What's the current mod list Shaun?

mph is STRONG for an n/a car.. wow!

Shaun@AED

super, super impressive! What's the current mod list Shaun?

mph is STRONG for an n/a car.. wow!

Same as it was, but with the SCJ vs the GT350.
Full exhaust
Intake cams
LU47's w/E85
Circle D converter
Etc.

Nothing special really.

davidhuff

Established Member
Weld Racing RTS's Bead locked 17x10.5 with MT ET Street Radials in the rear and Weld Racing Alumastar 2.0's in the front with MT Radial skinnies.

Stock or Aftermarket the SCJ will not clear any hood. It hits all hoods in the rear cowl area near the firewall where the under hood bracing is. You can either cut the bracing or lower the engine 3/4" with aftermarket mounts. I've seen it done both ways and opted to lower the engine rather than cut my Trufiber Hood.
What size front tire are you running on the front?

davidhuff

Established Member
Weld Racing RTS's Bead locked 17x10.5 with MT ET Street Radials in the rear and Weld Racing Alumastar 2.0's in the front with MT Radial skinnies.

Stock or Aftermarket the SCJ will not clear any hood. It hits all hoods in the rear cowl area near the firewall where the under hood bracing is. You can either cut the bracing or lower the engine 3/4" with aftermarket mounts. I've seen it done both ways and opted to lower the engine rather than cut my Trufiber Hood.
What mods did you have to do to install the Front Weld Alumastar 2.0 17x4.50 on your mustang ? Thanks Shaun

Users who are viewing this thread