WANTED: Dragon T.B

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
Do you have one? It's for a VMP TVS, still have the Eaton too so don't mind the inlet if it comes with it or just T.B l, either way dosent matter. Let me know what you got. Thanks

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Do you have one? It's for a VMP TVS, still have the Eaton too so don't mind the inlet if it comes with it or just T.B l, either way dosent matter. Let me know what you got. Thanks

I do but I don't want to separate from the whole Posi port matched setup cause it'd lose all value. Only ask since for the effort there is a Gen 1 VMP thread in the market with the blower sold and the GT500 TB now for sale at a discount. Better TB all around and might be a way to look. Possibly get an upgrade for a little more.

IllCobra

Established Member
I do but I don't want to separate from the whole Posi port matched setup cause it'd lose all value. Only ask since for the effort there is a Gen 1 VMP thread in the market with the blower sold and the GT500 TB now for sale at a discount. Better TB all around and might be a way to look. Possibly get an upgrade for a little more.
Any idea what Dragon TBs are reselling for now a days?

98gt46

Established Member
I have the VMP Dragon inlet with the cobra engineering remote mount IAC if you're interested. I have a dragon T/B but the spring is worn out. I took it all apart and it's in about 3-4 pieces.

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
I would like to find a good working one without and issues if possible. 98gt46 I will keep you in the list just incase I don't find what I'm looking for.

Thanks to everyone that has reached out so far but I'm still looking for one. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread