Drive before bed time.

xtremeskime21

Established Member
So tonight I was getting my little 2yr old ready for bed and he was refusing to read books and brush his teeth until I took him out for a ride in "daddy's fast car". He literally threw a fit, crying and wouldn't let it go. We tried to say how about tomorrow, mainly because it was really close to bed time. Well, we just ended up saying screw it, I took him out for a 15 minute drive and all was well.

Can't be too upset about it. I was trying to hide my laughter as he was crying to go. What a awesome kid! :-D

SVTDice

Established Member
So tonight I was getting my little 2yr old ready for bed and he was refusing to read books and brush his teeth until I took him out for a ride in "daddy's fast car". He literally threw a fit, crying and wouldn't let it go. We tried to say how about tomorrow, mainly because it was really close to bed time. Well, we just ended up saying screw it, I took him out for a 15 minute drive and all was well.

Can't be too upset about it. I was trying to hide my laughter as he was crying to go. What a awesome kid! :-D

Tell me about it! Your lucky man! You going to pass your car down one day? Future Terminator owner right there :rockon:

I love stories like this.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Thats awesome and I'm right there with you brother. My little boy is 17 months right now and all the time he'll walk up to me and reach up for me to pick him up and I kid you not (and I know I said this already in a different thread) he points me out into the garage, and I swear on everything that I love, he reaches for the Cobra, and if I turn around and walk back in the house, he screams and throws the biggest temper tantrum if I don't strap him in the car seat and take him around... Sounds like our boys need to hang out sometime :beer:

xtremeskime21

Established Member
Tell me about it! Your lucky man! You going to pass your car down one day? Future Terminator owner right there :rockon:

I love stories like this.

I'm not sure if I'll pass it down or not. I'd like to say I'll still have it, but you never know. I have a 29 roadster that was passed to me from my dad and uncle that is definetely going to stay in the family. So I guess, I hope so!

Thats awesome and I'm right there with you brother. My little boy is 17 months right now and all the time he'll walk up to me and reach up for me to pick him up and I kid you not (and I know I said this already in a different thread) he points me out into the garage, and I swear on everything that I love, he reaches for the Cobra, and if I turn around and walk back in the house, he screams and throws the biggest temper tantrum if I don't strap him in the car seat and take him around... Sounds like our boys need to hang out sometime :beer:

I just hope my 3 mo old is the same way when he gets bigger! :beer: I guess we'll see if it happens again tonight, lol!

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
That a great story.I remember when I got the car new & had my 5 year olds booster seat in the back all tethered in & I could tell she liked it. Now she's 13 & sits up front to hear the eaton scream!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not sure if I'll pass it down or not. I'd like to say I'll still have it, but you never know. I have a 29 roadster that was passed to me from my dad and uncle that is definitely going to stay in the family. So I guess, I hope so!
[/B]

Do you have any pics of the '29 roadster?

xtremeskime21

Established Member
I do but I don't have an account anywhere to post them from. I can send them to someone if they want to post them for me.

d4a3m2o1n

Banned
imageshack.com is free! post some pics of that 29..

just upload them and change the size, then copy and paste the direct link with

Mustang289

Established Member
If dad has Mustang fever, most likely sons will too. I've been a Mustang guy all my life first stang was a 66 fastback. My son came up to me when he was 16 and asked, "Dad can we build a Mustang together?" We bought a fox-body that's still in the family, he's now 26 and we're still got the car and modding it.

Users who are viewing this thread