Driving Lessons Needed?

Robman420

Mach 'n You
Established Member
Great Runs man, your 60' is pritty good, shifting is soild maybe a tad faster keep at it and hope for a little tail wind on a run:rolling:
does your car hook up often?

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
Great Runs man, your 60' is pritty good, shifting is soild maybe a tad faster keep at it and hope for a little tail wind on a run:rolling:
does your car hook up often?
I'm usually in the 1.60s and one 1.59 without the two step on et street radials. Saturday was the first time I had any success with the two step. I think a little more air pressure and I can get the 60' down into the 1.4x.

andreas.e

User from Sweden
Established Member
Jebus, no need for driving lesson there!

But as you said, keep your hand on the shifter!

Here is how I do it: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZauItzgwNk"]YouTube - Twin Turbo Mustang 11.61 1/4 mile[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Demonicbird00

10 second club
Established Member
have you tried upping the 2 step to 4500 to see what it would do? that could possibly get you 60' in the high 1.4s which would translate to a 10.99

MGC

Established Member
Not too shabby! Keep trying and you'll get that 10.9, better do it before the weather warms up though IMO.

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
have you tried upping the 2 step to 4500 to see what it would do? that could possibly get you 60' in the high 1.4s which would translate to a 10.99
No I haven't. I've just left it alone. I never had any success with it before but now that I know the car will hook with it I'll start playing with it.

Not too shabby! Keep trying and you'll get that 10.9, better do it before the weather warms up though IMO.
I know as soon as it gets warm it will only be running 11.30s maybe slower... Unless I go to maryland...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Op, you are a great driver and represent for the COBRA comunity.

:beer:

Demonicbird00

10 second club
Established Member
yeah keep upping the 2 step until you start spinning, once you find what rpm it will spin off the line, back the 2 step down 300-500 rpms

youll get it, you still have another 2 solid months before it gets to warm out

-brandon

also i would think about making a trip to MIR or Cecil for a little advantage :)

Users who are viewing this thread