drop and new shoes

tripblkgt500

Established Member
35biaef.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

NJSP117

Established Member
What did you do to drop it? Which springs did you go with? Full kit or just springs and a panhard bar?

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Hmm, OK, I like it, took a minute, but that's different and cool, nicely done and way to be bold. May be too progressive for some, but the finish on the wheels really make them work with the black paint IMO, congrats.

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
I actually really like the wheels on the car. Have u thought about removing the stripes? I think it would give you a cleaner look.

tripblkgt500

Established Member
thx guys for the comments...they are 20x8.5 and 20x10...dropped on eibach pro kit with competition engineering panhard bar...

tripblkgt500

Established Member
I actually really like the wheels on the car. Have u thought about removing the stripes? I think it would give you a cleaner look.
i was thinking about that very very very hard...just dont know how it would look...i was also thinking about changing the color of the stripe to have it ghosted in...

NJSP117

Established Member
thx guys for the comments...they are 20x8.5 and 20x10...dropped on eibach pro kit with competition engineering panhard bar...

Looks good...
Did you change the upper control arm and mount as well? Or was all good with just the Eibachs and panhard bar?

tripblkgt500

Established Member
Looks good...
Did you change the upper control arm and mount as well? Or was all good with just the Eibachs and panhard bar?

was i suppose to? man...i thought i just bought the eibach and that was it...but noooo...have to get panhard bar...now am i suppose to get the upper control arm mount?:??:

if i do oh well it would make my sig mod longer...lol

Users who are viewing this thread