Established Member
Dropping the car off after work for

4.10's + Install
FLSFC + Install
IRS Subframe Brackets + Install
Hawk Pads + Drilled/Slotted Brembo Rotors Install
Steeda Rear Shock brace + Install
IRS Crossmember Install

Can't wait to get the car back to see what difference the new parts make.:banana::pepper::beer::burnout:

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
You'll enjoy the extra bracing, it will feel much more solid. Makes me wonder why I didn't do that earlier. From now on, the first thing I will do is a shifter and subframes.

Boostlag

Darth Vader Status
Established Member
Dropping the car off after work for

4.10's + Install
FLSFC + Install
IRS Subframe Brackets + Install
Hawk Pads + Drilled/Slotted Brembo Rotors Install
Steeda Rear Shock brace + Install
IRS Crossmember Install

Can't wait to get the car back to see what difference the new parts make.:banana::pepper::beer::burnout:

good choice in mods. Are you getting the rear shock brace welded?? Mine is welded.

OzzDOA

E-Green and Mean!
Established Member
Are you getting the rear shock brace welded??
But of course!

Pic of the hoopty:
CIMG0249-4.jpg

OzzDOA

E-Green and Mean!
Established Member
Gah!

Some bad news from the shop. When they were going to do the carrier bearings in the rear one of the old bearings was siezed to the race and chewed the hell out of the housing. So I need a whole new housing. He said I was lucky because it was slowly leaking gear oil and if not caught it would have grenaded the whole diff. Oh well, more money down the crapper. Either way he is having a housing sent overnight and everything will be fixed up tomorrow. I might stop buy tonight to take a look at the carnage.

They did mention its a Jasper housing based on the number on the part. Makes me wonder because I know that the tranny was replaced about the same time as this housing was put in the car. Makes me think the previous owner broke something real good.

Users who are viewing this thread