Drove a Ford GT yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
i figure if they have a ford gt at a dealership it would probably be inside. although not necessarily. but it would be pretty weird to go up to a ford gt sitting outside with the salesmen around and put the i eat poop sign on it and take pics

No it wouldnt be. When I worked at a Chevy dealership we had people come in all the time and take pictures of the Z06's and ZR1's. People would even take pictures of themselves sitting in them! So thats why this story and pics scream BS to me. I saw this nearly every day at work, it was not unusual.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
No it wouldnt be. When I worked at a Chevy dealership we had people come in all the time and take pictures of the Z06's and ZR1's. People would even take pictures of themselves sitting in them! So thats why this story and pics scream BS to me. I saw this nearly every day at work, it was not unusual.

I can see where he's coming from with this, i mean hell if you go in my threads you'll see pics i took of the 2010 camaro at a chevy dealership, and i have pics of the 2 ford GT's they have on the showroom floor as well...

Back to watching :pop:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
^^^its called perks of owning a dealership, you need meds bro, he doesnt want to pay the sales tax on it or reg it...its like driving the car for free...if you owned a dealership you wouldnt put that plate on a car???? and this is a used car lot with 3-5k dollar cars, what u think we took that in on trade?? lol and i have a pic of my stang in the background...and i put the sign i eat poop on it..lol ur lame

No, you're lame. Took you too damn long to come up with something that is circumstantial at best, and all the excuses you came up with don't help either. Congrats on posting something, but it's a case of "too little, too late." :bored:

61mmstang94

Established Member
Regardless of what pictures you post, of any car, you still don't own the FGT or any of the other cars for that matter...so who cares?

Last edited:

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
This thread has come to a stop even though it went for as long as it did.. im not calling bs on the GT anymore but im still second guessing on the whole 6 now 7 cars you have owned

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
yea thats fine, i mean there si no f'in showroom which is why i dont get ur ignorance, its a used car lot, no showroom, no buyers lined up nothing....i mean theres a 2k dollar windstar on the lot, not a z06 with some **** posing next to it....but question all the cars ive owned...i buy and sell them, i got my white 85 for 600 traded for the blue 94 sold the blue 94 bought the mineral grey 02 sold it and bought the 97 cobra...bought another 85 gt and traded it for a 95 gt with 167k and auto which is the one pictured and sold it the next day...so its quite easy when you buy these cars for under 4 grand with osme miles on them...i didnt say they were mint or new....so there you go...and the cougar was my grad gift from my uncle with the FGT....ill get some over thanks giving...plus if a dealer had a FGT i dont think they would let some kid put i eat poop like u guys sked for on the car...so whatever, i know he owns it and i know i drove it, and i love it..so w/e boys

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
yea thats fine, i mean there si no f'in showroom which is why i dont get ur ignorance, its a used car lot, no showroom, no buyers lined up nothing....i mean theres a 2k dollar windstar on the lot, not a z06 with some **** posing next to it....but question all the cars ive owned...i buy and sell them, i got my white 85 for 600 traded for the blue 94 sold the blue 94 bought the mineral grey 02 sold it and bought the 97 cobra...bought another 85 gt and traded it for a 95 gt with 167k and auto which is the one pictured and sold it the next day...so its quite easy when you buy these cars for under 4 grand with osme miles on them...i didnt say they were mint or new....so there you go...and the cougar was my grad gift from my uncle with the FGT....ill get some over thanks giving...plus if a dealer had a FGT i dont think they would let some kid put i eat poop like u guys sked for on the car...so whatever, i know he owns it and i know i drove it, and i love it..so w/e boys

No you are the one that is ignorant! We had Z06's sitting out side, lots of them! And guess what, we had $2,000 dollar cars on the lot as well! Its called making a profit. You can make profit selling a 2k car and you can make a profit selling a 100k car. In the end you are making money and when you own a buisiness that is all that matters, making sure at the end of the month your numbers have a green + next to it.

Matter of fact I made more selling a used Hyundai for 14k than I did selling a brand new Z06 for 70K! Why? Because the dealership owned the Hyundai for 5k. I made 9k in profit that day on one car. The Z06 only made 7k in profit.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I drove by a FGT today, the owner chased me down and said he caught me checking out his car. He said I could borrow it for a week. I've been driving it, it's fast like my Mustang doodz.

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
No you are the one that is ignorant! We had Z06's sitting out side, lots of them! And guess what, we had $2,000 dollar cars on the lot as well! Its called making a profit. You can make profit selling a 2k car and you can make a profit selling a 100k car. In the end you are making money and when you own a buisiness that is all that matters, making sure at the end of the month your numbers have a green + next to it.

Matter of fact I made more selling a used Hyundai for 14k than I did selling a brand new Z06 for 70K! Why? Because the dealership owned the Hyundai for 5k. I made 9k in profit that day on one car. The Z06 only made 7k in profit.

yea you are 100% i couldnt agree with you more, you usually make more ont he cheaper cars, im not lying about the GT, and i understand u see it all the time os it is fine....and to the dude with the sweet 03 cobra above this post...just stop, that wasn't even remotely funny and you sound like an ass...

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
yea you are 100% i couldnt agree with you more, you usually make more ont he cheaper cars, im not lying about the GT, and i understand u see it all the time os it is fine....and to the dude with the sweet 03 cobra above this post...just stop, that wasn't even remotely funny and you sound like an ass...

He sounds just like you!:uh oh:

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
I drove by a FGT today, the owner chased me down and said he caught he checking out his car. He said I could borrow it for a week. I've been driving it, it's fast like my Mustang doodz.

hahah thats funny:lol:

on a side note i actually had a baby blue and orange stripe FGT blow past me today, took me a minute to realize what it was but by the time i did it was already10+ cars ahead, thing was moving out by any chance was that you rio red? :shrug:

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
^^^ahaha very funny...it may be in the near future when my uncle picks another Heritage GT up ahahah!!!!

98whitecoupe

Established Member
This thread has come to a stop even though it went for as long as it did.. im not calling bs on the GT anymore but im still second guessing on the whole 6 now 7 cars you have owned

I am sceptical but i am only 22 and have owned a few things but I worked my butt off and really didnt have a life. But in his case who knows:shrug:

96 Mustang GT convertible
02 Mustang GT
97 Cobra
2008 yamaha FZ6
2007 GSXR 600

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
^those are all sick cars and bikes etc...i have no life myself, i just work and scour the net for good deals on stangs...clean them up and resell them, its pretty much the only time i have fun...ahahah a few chicks here and there of course!

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member

dude you sound like one of my ex girlfriends you keep whinning non stop bout nothing

look its the pot calling the kettle black and an ass

^those are all sick cars and bikes etc...i have no life myself, i just work and scour the net for good deals on stangs...clean them up and resell them, its pretty much the only time i have fun...ahahah a few chicks here and there of course!

dude don't lie to yourself you have never had a gf in your life and your rosey palm and her five sisters doesn't count

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
haha, yea you are right, ive never had a gf, i dont know what those are,(they cost alot of money), but in all seriousness, go somewhere else dude, i provided proof, u are the one with the rosey palm and 5 sisters because that girlfriend of yours is an ex..so have a good time with rosey bud.....

61mmstang94

Established Member
haha, yea you are right, ive never had a gf, i dont know what those are,(they cost alot of money), but in all seriousness, go somewhere else dude, i provided proof, u are the one with the rosey palm and 5 sisters because that girlfriend of yours is an ex..so have a good time with rosey bud.....

Dear RIO RED SNAKE,

Stop being a ***.

Thanks,
61mmstang94

Last edited:

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member

i bet you don't know what they are, lots of money you don't have any money, y should i go somewhere else, i might have a rosey palm but its not from wacking off like you its cuz i broke my hand in 4 places 2 weeks ago and i don't have a gf i have a wife that i have been happily married to for 9months now.... and who is rosey bud exactly

VictorySong

Established Member
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Make a video of you cruising. You drive it all the time so why would that be so hard? If the story is true you should prove these guys wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread