Drove a Ford GT yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

|KNY BEL|

Established Member
You are tring with feeble attempt. I dont believe anything you say. And all your "pictures of proof" are situational at their very best. You tried to be an internet hero troll with this damn thread. Then your supposed uncle logs in and posts pictures and then makes the statement that the FGT get to 100 really fast and then takes forever to climb after that. LOL what a ****ing joke!

It is really hilarious seeing that everyone is bitching about grammar and how people read things and misunderstand them, yet you state that someone said the Ford GT will make it to 100 really fast and then climb slowly after that? And on top of that, you think I am his Uncle. :dw:

No, not quite. I stated that a 370Z does that, not a Ford GT, because that was my ride to the show where I saw the GT and I was telling the OP something.

:dancenana:

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
been trying to read 16 pages of this is a headache.

I believe ya man, congrats. thats a sick car!

thanks bro, i appreciate it, couple of haters and anal ppl still poppin in on here...and good for you with ur logitech computer, i am working with what i got, sorry i am not 100% concerned with my grammar on here....

and KNY BEL is not my uncle, he was saying how his 370Z is quick to 100 but then is a slow puller after that, he never said that was the case witht he FGT, he just happened to show at the car show and took pics, he is from town, not my uncle...you guys need to develop better reading skills, you misunderstand almost everything posted here...

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
It is really hilarious seeing that everyone is bitching about grammar and how people read things and misunderstand them, yet you state that someone said the Ford GT will make it to 100 really fast and then climb slowly after that? And on top of that, you think I am his Uncle. :dw:

No, not quite. I stated that a 370Z does that, not a Ford GT, because that was my ride to the show where I saw the GT and I was telling the OP something.

:dancenana:

Haha yea I blew that one up! Just read the post over again. :kaboom:

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member

thanks bro, i appreciate it, couple of haters and anal ppl still poppin in on here...and good for you with ur logitech computer, i am working with what i got, sorry i am not 100% concerned with my grammar on here....

and KNY BEL is not my uncle, he was saying how his 370Z is quick to 100 but then is a slow puller after that, he never said that was the case witht he FGT, he just happened to show at the car show and took pics, he is from town, not my uncle...you guys need to develop better reading skills, you misunderstand almost everything posted here...

How clolsely related do these two posts look... hint to rio red snake stop copying other ppl it does not make you look good when you restate what another person has already said and your still a *** bag

Last edited:

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member

I had just woke up and my coffee hadn't kicked in just yet. So in that post I failed. Long day of work yesterday blah blah blah I jumped the gun. Come to think of it I'm not sure how I came up with that conclusion givin the post I quoted. Temporary brain malfunction.

However, this thread of yours has pages upon pages upon pages of fail that belong to you. Every person will have their moments of absent mindedness or temporary retardation every now and then, but you live with this condition every single day and second of your life!

|KNY BEL|

Established Member
97desertCobra, lol, we all have those days.

And, FWIW, I stepped in because I am in the market for a Cobra or a 2010 GT and I was searching for forums for the Cobra. I came across this one and was happy they had a sub-forum for street racing so I could read/post some kills. I clicked on it and started reading and I saw some kid drove a Ford GT so I clicked on it. Then I realized that I saw this FGT in person at a car show and I have pictures. I read ALL 16 pages because I was bored in class so I uploaded the pictures and now, I guess I am part of it.

Just trying to help RIO RED SNAKE out a little.

370Z isnt mine, im not a huge fan. its a friends - just for reference.

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
How clolsely related do these two posts look... hint to rio red snake stop copying other ppl it does not make you look good when you restate what another person has already said and your still a *** bag

look i am not looking to get on anyones bad side, but this whole 16 pages of posting, you have not had one decent post, you sir are the fagbag with the 2 biggest pieces of junk in that garage, i do not mean to offend you because a mustang is a mustang, but why are you so hot after me? jealous you never got to drive a real car? or that yours have a hard time hitting triple digit speeds, or because you have no kill stories because those 65 stangs are just lookers???? thanks for your time you narrow minded punk....and desert cobra no worries, but i am not a retard, you can ask KNY BEL, i am not slow or an ass, so thanks

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
Not to mention the infractions and bannings because of this thread :lol:

yea tell me about it, i already got some infractions for this one, i am not trying to be a jerk , but i dont think i am an idiot, this post is obv not a lie, i made proof and they still stab at the small things and are missing the big picture yea i took a while to provide proof but it is all legit..so w/e

opie99

Established Member
i think alot of haters just got burned.....:burn:

op i wouldnt worry about those other guys givin you a hard time, you know you drove it, so what does it matter what they think? i would of told them to F@#$ off.

you waisted some much time provin a point to some people that you will never see in your whole life.

on a side note i was stupid enough to sit here and read all of this retarded bs

but as to all there own, just my .02 on the subject

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
look i am not looking to get on anyones bad side, but this whole 16 pages of posting, you have not had one decent post, you sir are the fagbag with the 2 biggest pieces of junk in that garage, i do not mean to offend you because a mustang is a mustang, but why are you so hot after me? jealous you never got to drive a real car? or that yours have a hard time hitting triple digit speeds, or because you have no kill stories because those 65 stangs are just lookers???? thanks for your time you narrow minded punk....and desert cobra no worries, but i am not a retard, you can ask KNY BEL, i am not slow or an ass, so thanks

haha you amuse me good sir.. by the way both of those cars (as you call them pieces of junk) in the garage are worth twice as much than all the cars you have supposedly owned in you whole life.. the black car is a 73 mustang vert with a 351 clevland and a 4 speed top loader rated at has 420rwhp and it is completly original besides the paint (originaly yellow) less than 100 are still running to this day (its such a piece of junk it is worth $50,000 what a piece of junk as you would call it).. obviously mine is the 65 fastback with everything original besides the engine block (302), heads (289 hi-po) with a mild cam from a 289 with 10-1 compression, 4 speed manual and a 2.80 rear end (its such a piece of junk to its only worth $30,000).. i have hit triple digits many times its scary as hell when you dont have power steering.. i think ive got my ass covered in most of my races.. i wont lie i have lost a race before but im not one to write about victories or deaths.. and both of the mustangs in my pic are REAL cars where do you think your stang came from a HONDA.. i have driven and own the ORIGINAL mustang how about you???

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
i think alot of haters just got burned.....:burn:

op i wouldnt worry about those other guys givin you a hard time, you know you drove it, so what does it matter what they think? i would of told them to F@#$ off.

you waisted some much time provin a point to some people that you will never see in your whole life.

on a side note i was stupid enough to sit here and read all of this retarded bs

but as to all there own, just my .02 on the subject

thanksmy man, you prove a valid point, tons of haters in here...

haha you amuse me good sir.. by the way both of those cars (as you call them pieces of junk) in the garage are worth twice as much than all the cars you have supposedly owned in you whole life.. the black car is a 73 mustang vert with a 351 clevland and a 4 speed top loader rated at has 420rwhp and it is completly original besides the paint (originaly yellow) less than 100 are still running to this day (its such a piece of junk it is worth $50,000 what a piece of junk as you would call it).. obviously mine is the 65 fastback with everything original besides the engine block (302), heads (289 hi-po) with a mild cam from a 289 with 10-1 compression, 4 speed manual and a 2.80 rear end (its such a piece of junk to its only worth $30,000).. i have hit triple digits many times its scary as hell when you dont have power steering.. i think ive got my ass covered in most of my races.. i wont lie i have lost a race before but im not one to write about victories or deaths.. and both of the mustangs in my pic are REAL cars where do you think your stang came from a HONDA.. i have driven and own the ORIGINAL mustang how about you???

respect for the 351 top loader, one of my favs, my dad used to have a 73 mach 351 4spd in yellow, it is one bad ride, but i am not fond of the 65s, i never said they werent worth any money, and i am sure they are worth more than all my cars put together, but soft market, hard time getting 2 grand out of someone, all i am saying is enjoy your cars, and ill enjooymine, i was sharing a story and you have to come in here and be the biggest jerk, there is no reason for it....btw if that 351 is stock there is no way in hell it makes 420 rwhp.....my dads mach sure as heell didnt and it was mint....but whatever, not dick measuring, and what does HOnda have anything to do with my cobra? cause it has VTEKKKKK!! lol jk;-)

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
^also, i drove a 66 fastback and the mach, the mach was a blast, but the 66 was nothing to cry home about in my OP! again my .02

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
thanksmy man, you prove a valid point, tons of haters in here...

respect for the 351 top loader, one of my favs, my dad used to have a 73 mach 351 4spd in yellow, it is one bad ride, but i am not fond of the 65s, i never said they werent worth any money, and i am sure they are worth more than all my cars put together, but soft market, hard time getting 2 grand out of someone, all i am saying is enjoy your cars, and ill enjooymine, i was sharing a story and you have to come in here and be the biggest jerk, there is no reason for it....btw if that 351 is stock there is no way in hell it makes 420 rwhp.....my dads mach sure as heell didnt and it was mint....but whatever, not dick measuring, and what does HOnda have anything to do with my cobra? cause it has VTEKKKKK!! lol jk;-)

lol just throwing honda out there.. sorry i just remembered i forgot to add in my post that when my dad had the car repainted the wasn't running all that well, fortunatley the guy working on his car did nascar a few years back and moded my dads car to fit nascar specs but has a mild cam and another mod i cant think of right now but his mustang has 420rwhp no bs.. your cobra is just fine i love the 96s the best no offense.. i was being a jerk cause i could im to tired to argue anymore.. but my dick is bigger than yours though jk lol :beer: call it even i wont mess with you anymore no bs

Last edited:

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
^also, i drove a 66 fastback and the mach, the mach was a blast, but the 66 was nothing to cry home about in my OP! again my .02

im thinking about adding a paxton novi supercharger but i dont know if i really want to do that to my car :shrug:

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
ok man sounds good, thats a deal, and as for the Novi, i wouldnt, just because i think you would have to add bigger brakes and some other stuff before you cna go super fast with that bad boy, i know how those old cars are, my cousins got a 396 big block thats punched out in his 72 ss camaro, and she goes enough but doesnt stop well at all, but hey your car, it owuld be sweet dont get me wrong, but idk if it would fuel your fire! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread