Drove a Scuderia and Aventador

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
super jealous! how old do you have to be to do this?? I would be kind of annoyed of that guy telling me what to do though haha

Last edited:

stangaholic280

Established Member
Looks like a lot of fun. The coach in the Aventador was kinda driving me nuts though. The guy in the Scuderia was much more relaxed it seemed. Seems like it would kind of take some of the fun out of it having the guy barking every little thing at you.

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
super jealous! how old do you have to be to do this?? I would be kind of annoyed of that guy telling me what to do though haha

im 22 and was able to do it but i think you just have to have to 18 and have a drivers license.
yeah that guy was the "instructor" they get a lot of new people that aren't familiar with racing out there so they instructor is supposed to help them get better i guess. the reason the ferrari guy was relaxed was because its so loud inside that car that i couldn't even hear him he had to communicate with me for the most part with hand signals lol.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Looks like a lot of fun. The coach in the Aventador was kinda driving me nuts though. The guy in the Scuderia was much more relaxed it seemed. Seems like it would kind of take some of the fun out of it having the guy barking every little thing at you.

this, I would go nuts. But these guys get all kinds of people there, some know how to drive and others dont.

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
How many laps did you do? Could you tell me how much this cost? I'd like to send my son to this.

I did 5 in each. The price is by the car. I think for both cars and a video i paid like 1100. plus they give like a hour classroom lesson on basic racing when and where to get on and off the gas in a turn and 2 discovery laps in a porsche cayenne with an instructor to learn the course. Def well worth it imo. Kind of torn for the next time I go to vegas on whether to do two diff. cars or just rent an exotic for the day... check out RACING SCHOOL, Exotics racing school is the ultimate driving experience at Las Vegas Speedway with Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche. thats the site. hope your son enjoys it. My dad did the ride along in a c6z06 sounded like it was cammed to all hell. the dude got sideways in every corner haha.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I rented a 430 out in vegal in november for 6 hrs.. Loved every min !!!!

Btw that downshift in the Scuderia @ 2:05 made me jizz

Last edited:

S7OCK_03

WHIPPLED
Established Member
That looked like a blast!

I actually wouldn't mind the instructor in the Lambo. Good way to learn how to drive.

04cobra13

Established Member
right ,left,acceleraate....STFU and let me drive is what i would have told the guy within the first minute...especially when u pay all that money..

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
right ,left,acceleraate....STFU and let me drive is what i would have told the guy within the first minute...especially when u pay all that money..

Yup, it was annoying the shit out of me just watching, I can't imagine driving. That would be confusing as hell. Dude in the Lambo was just ridiculous. I've driven with an instructor before in my own car and it was good to get some short instructions, but he was never telling me what to do the whole time. Now if I'm coming in way too hot on every corner, I understand, but I don't need a guy telling me to turn left when the track goes to the left...

Users who are viewing this thread