Dunlop tires

akaeric

Established Member
I just want to know if any one has used Dunlop tires because I'm looking at a combo set. If so I would really like their experiance or they or were they good tires did you like them how did they handle where they noisey etc.? Anything where I would know If I should walk away or should I buy them. I don't drag race but I do like to light them up once in a while and I want turn down a race if duty calls and I will test top end speeds when I gget the chance but most of the time I just take it easy and drive normal more now with this 2004 mystich. Cobra I want to take real good care of this car.:??:

Last edited:

JETSOLVER

Where is Coletti?
Established Member
can't speak to summers but I have their M2 wintersport 255-17 and these are the best snows I have ever bought. When you go through a set of tires every year(winters one year summers perf the next) I have tried alot. Veery grippy in both dry and Canadian ice slush and excellant wear, quiet and factory recommended for OE Porshe. I might have a long look as perf summers on this car.

akaeric

Established Member
Thanks there is a site that sells wheel and tire combos on set is 17x9 ans 17x10.5 with Dunlops 285s for the rear or they have 18's 10.5 in the rear 295 koyos. I'm have trouble deciding. I like the 18s because they are wider the site says for the 17's 285's is as wide as I can go with out rubbing on a Cobra the 315 's rub and I don't want to go grinding on that bolt and the 18x 295's is a little wider. Can't make ny mind up allthough the 18's are another 650. bucks. On my 2003 Cobras I put 18 combo Saleens and it messed with the driving they would ride the ruts in the road I went the safe and went with the 17's but I keep thinking about the 18;s I'm loosing sleep over it 17's or 19's?:??:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread