Dynatech Headers and Off Road X Pipe installed!

ThomasL

Established Member
Doing some cool things with the car in the coming weeks. The exhaust was finished today and i just wanted to say I'm very happy with how the new setup turned out. Gained some serious power and i am just in love with the raw sound. Somewhat tame but noticeable at idle and then the hounds of hell are unleashed when i lay into the throttle. Amazing. I'll post some vids soon. Haven't seen too many guys with this setup but it sure is great (Dynatech LTH, o/r X, and stock mufflers). Thanks to VMP for the install.
:beer:

GT500662

Established Member
I love the sound of my Dynatech LT's ....And I can't be happier with the custom tune from VMP!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Doing some cool things with the car in the coming weeks. The exhaust was finished today and i just wanted to say I'm very happy with how the new setup turned out. Gained some serious power and i am just in love with the raw sound. Somewhat tame but noticeable at idle and then the hounds of hell are unleashed when i lay into the throttle. Amazing. I'll post some vids soon. Haven't seen too many guys with this setup but it sure is great (Dynatech LTH, o/r X, and stock mufflers). Thanks to VMP for the install.
:beer:

Our pleasure. Just wait til we can give her a swift kick in the tail with some octane, enhanced fueling and.............................................................................................

ThomasL

Established Member
A little update after putting some miles on the new exhaust: Still love it. I'm basically riding around with my windows down all the time now. Even in 100* heat! I've noticed a hint of "drone" in 5th. It's really not a big deal and is only there for a brief second around 2k rpm. Again, hope to get some videos up soon.

ThomasL

Established Member
Good to hear. I hope an H-pipe will be offered in the near future. Looking forward to your video.

Yup. Once i get time i'll do a proper vid of the setup. It's badass. The X pipe is sweet, a hint of exotic car but clearly a monster American V8. Kind of a unique sound IMO.

paluka21

Established Member
Thomas- Take some videos of the car and post them so we can all hear. You know, the usual; idle, cruise by, and WOT. :coolman:

ThomasL

Established Member
Thomas- Take some videos of the car and post them so we can all hear. You know, the usual; idle, cruise by, and WOT. :coolman:

Definitely will. Might be a week or two til i get around to it due to the car being worked on AND i'll be out of town. But i'll revive this thread with vids eventually.

Last edited:

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
Nice setup, I have the same exhaust setup, but with the AR headers and X pipe no cats...sound is changing this week I am installing the SW catback.

Regards,

Manuel

Users who are viewing this thread