Dynavin N7 ?

CobraG

Established Member
Does anyone have a Dynavin N7 head unit? If so, how do you like it? Are there any other head unit's y'all recommend?
I have the stock unit currently, the one with the little display area. I think switching it out for something like the N7 would add a nice touch and make the interior look even better.

Ablaze

Established Member
For anyone else that is looking at the Dynavin N7 unit, I went ahead and installed this on my 2013 Boss 302. Initially I had issues with Android Auto causing problems with steering wheel controls. I reached out to their customer support and got a beta patch emailed to me within a day or so. I installed the patch and everything worked great. I can't speak to many of the features as I don't use much outside of AA but the screen looks great (its huge), very responsive, and works as a great head unit for my sound system upgrade. It looks completely OEM, great fit and finish, better than factory I think. Customer service was fast and professional. If I ever end up purchasing another S197 I would 100% purchase this unit again.

Users who are viewing this thread