Dyno Day In Washington

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
its was fun to gettin to know local SVT heads
and props to Rick for settin it all up by himself and people who brought foods to share with others:rockon:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
WEll all I would like to say thanks for making it out. If anyone came and would like a copy of their graphs, please email me at [email protected] Also, please include your first and last name. I have everyones graphs. I ended up with

SAE 445 / 457

Rick

venomus 03

Established Member
Thanks Rick it was fun. Your car looks sweet. I guess a predator is gonna have to be ordered. Nice meeting everyone else, and Jakal I hope you get that racing stripe taken care of.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
oh yeah, post your pics, vids, ect cause i know you guys have them:thumbsup: . I wont be posting for a week cause im going to Cabo so by the time i get back i better see some pics:loser: :beer:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Jordan and shangsta, thanks for bringing the BBQ, even though you didnt dyno, it was some GREAT support having you 2 there....

Rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by JaKaL
K&N Only: 358.3/361.5
K&N +Predator (RWTD James) 371.2/378.8

Thanks Rick, it was lots of fun. Next stop the paint shop.

I feel real bad on that one.:( Hope everything gets back to normal on the paint.

Joe5.0

Established Member
rick once again thanx for settin up this dyno day and thanks for the ride, u scared the s*** outa me i can admit, im almost convinced to by one, but ive decided to get modding on the saleen. Thanx for all the food too. can anyone post vids of the dynos??

Last edited:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
YEAH, post vids.....

Also, let me know when you are going to start modding that thing somemore, I can throw 2 hands in for you....thanks for buying some of the food at the BBQ too.....

Rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
rick i will let yah know i heard that pulley i was lookin at buying is a 2.60 and adds 3.5 psi... i will blow the motor bigtime with that. I appriciate the hands bein thrown in too.

JaKaL

Established Member
I should have about 20MB available for vids but only snapped one picture.
Dyno_Day_06_26_04-X1024.JPG

email me at [email protected] if I can help out.

Users who are viewing this thread