Dyno Graph and Sound Clip of MMR Stage 3 GT500 cams

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We get many calls asking for dyno results and sound clips for the MMR GT500 cams so we figured we would post up some information.

Attached is a sound clip and dyno sheet sent to us by a new customer, it features MMR stage 3 Cams and the MMR Custom spring and titanium retainer package. It should be noted that the humidity was lower with the cams which makes the cams look a little bit better (to be fair), the customer may post up some of his other dyno sheets showing tuned vs untuned etc - we will leave that to him however if he chooses, his other mods are listed on the dyno sheet enjoy:

2010 gt500 Cammed - YouTube

dyno%20MMR%20cams%201.jpg

Last edited:

peteypab2133

Established Member
sounds nasty! Wonder what the duration and lift difference is between these and a stock ford GT cam that comes in the 13 GT500. would these fit?

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Sorry, my head can't rotate to read that sheet.

Does sound nasty

Last edited:

BigDan

Established Member
WOW! I didnt think there was that much power to be had with just a cam swap with the stock blower.

That's 100hp+ at the crank

I wonder if it would gain just as much hp on a 600whp stock blower car cuz 700whp without a blower swap or nitrous is right up my alley. It would even look stock under the hood. :-D

Last edited:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
WOW! I didnt think there was that much power to be had with just a cam swap with the stock blower.

That's 100hp+ at the crank

I wonder if it would gain just as much hp on a 600whp stock blower car cuz 700whp without a blower swap or nitrous is right up my alley. It would even look stock under the hood. :-D

Dan

Of u look at the fine print run file details, it appears that it's more than just a cam swap. LTs, pulley, TB and CAI as well as cams, tune too of course.

BigDan

Established Member
Dan

Of u look at the fine print run file details, it appears that it's more than just a cam swap. LTs, pulley, TB and CAI as well as cams, tune too of course.

Are you sure because I found this?

So the shop that's working on my dads gt500 sent me a video of it with the new cams stage 3 mmr

Mods are
Slp lt with high low cars
Pulley
Tuned
Intake
With thes mods it made 530 whp

New mods
Stage 3 mmr cams
Ford racing tb
Bigger injector (don't know the size)
Kb boost a pump
Not on in the video megaflow cat back (comes tomorrow)
Car gets tuned on Friday hoping around 600whp

2010 gt500 Cammed - YouTube

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
so nasty! SO nasty!!! and that massive power increase is a hell of a bonus to go along with the new audio track!

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Are you sure because I found this?
I just went buy the mods listed in the run file details on the sheet. Which BTW don't show a 530 number. So no I'm not sure, it is possible the cams picked up that much power, just hard to see from the way the dyno sheet is.

Users who are viewing this thread