dyno tune n san antonio

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
im looking for some one to dyno tune my car(04 cobra), i cant find a good tunner were i live, i'm in odessa tx... the car was tunned in h-town by fastlane! (SCT) the tune changed on me since, i got the car 5 weeks back, and moved it 700 miles to west tx, fyi san antonio is 4 1/2 hr from me and the dfw area is 5 1/2 from me...

i call'd, murillo motorsports, he said he can help tune it for my elevation (2900ft) there around sea level in san antonio ?
idk how will he works with 03/04 cobra's?

i call'd, psi in san antonio thay said thay tune on a dyno-jet, but couldnt tune it around my elevation? but he does alot of 03/04 cobra's and didnt professional!
and thay cant use sct

i call'd, lethal perfomance in san antonio, he has a dyno jet, and said he will call me back and try and to do it for murillo's price?

the car has a 2.93 upper pully k&n cold air, upr x pipe, steeda cat-back, i'm going to add a 4lb lower and a jlt cai and a mafia :burnout:

from what it looks like, i might go with murillo motorsports idk, if u know of any one around this area let me know!

Torched Cobra

Established Member
Another one for Maximum Velocity. They did my whipple, tune, and supporting mods on the car. They did a great job and are good people.

TWISTEDCOUPE

Established Member
Lethl1

They tuned my 03 Cobra a few times, due to pulley swaps, and lately a blower port by Posi. They got driveability dead on and do excellent work not to mention i was there when they tuned it and watched every pull. I have seen many cars get dyno tuned there over the years and have not seen any problems. good luck

alkureg

Established Member
check out nelson performance in san antonio, im told he can tune fords now so he should be able to help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread