dyno tunes in atlanta?

5.0_

Established Member
so i decided to not go with a canned tune for my car...anyone got suggestions/warings about tuning shops? im thinking i might let injected engineering do the job.

woodrow5.0

Established Member
x2 for kurgan. ford sends him cobra jets to tune and he is in this months muscle mustang tuning a car for them,when you tune the factories cars and the magazines cars you are on top of everything

05 Mustang

Established Member
I use MV Performance, and have been for the last 7 years. They Dyno tuned my previous Mustangs, which they did all the work on, (Supercharged 2005 Mustang GT and 2008 Convertible GT500) and now my newest 2003 SVT Cobra. The dyno video is in my signature.

...but as far as other shops in the area that can offer you a dyno tune, there's Injected Engineering, Kurgans, Mo's Speed Shop and a few others. I have friends (and club members) that use each of them.

You're going to hear positives and negatives on each, unfortunately that's the nature of the beast....personally, I always recommend talking to, and visiting each. That's what I did when I moved to Georgia and had to pick a shop.

Good Luck!

Shhhh

Established Member
Mo's Speed Shop, over in Dallas,GA. Former MPH(Modular Powerhouse) guys.I've been dealing with Jeff Harris since '07 and have always been treated very well.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Kurgan's. Real nice guy, and so is his crew. Nice setup too.

People ship Cobras from Seattle for him to tune and work on. "Nuff said".

Look what I got out of my Cobra for the simplest of mods (see sig.).

Last edited:

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
Bob Kurgan hands down. The nations best Ford EFI tuner. He has done amazing things with my car that others couldn't. He flies out to California regularly based on the demand for his tunes by locals.

JStyles

Established Member
Kurgan. He tuned my car and hundreds others - maybe thousands. I've never heard ONE complaint about Kurgan tunes over ther years. That's a hard feat to accomplish.

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Bob Kurgan all the way Injected is over priced, Bob's tunes have great drivability are safe and make lots of power.

Users who are viewing this thread