Dyno Tuning In Pennsylvania

Satyr

Established Member
where are they located? I couldn't find it on their site...I may have missed it, though.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Here's who we use. All are excellent tuners with proven results.

MACA Proven Performance Tuners
Johnny Lightning Performance (SE PA) - MACA Member. 717-786-4670 (Diablo/SCT)
Jon Lund Racing (SE PA) 610-500-9545 (Diablo/SCT)
SGS Performance (Cental Pa) 717-502-8880(SCT)

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
SGS may be the closet to you. Dave Guy is their tuner and does a hechuva job. We had a dyno day there last Saturday and they did a great job.

Have dealt with Dave Guy AND Jon Lund, and both are top notch tuners. Don't think you can go wrong with any of the guys IronTerp listed. In fact, your surrounded by some of the best in the country IMO.....

03CobraDom

Established Member
Went to Lund at Evolution on Friday....Great guy awesome tuner, along with the guys at Evolution...I would recommend Lund over anyone else in PA

Spade

Established Member
^^^ Are you running a CAI/RAI? If so what kind? The reason I'm asking is because I have the same mods and will be calling Jon sometime here in the future. Thanks.

Spade

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I'll look for your car. I'll be there starting at 8am, they are also welding some a/f bungs in for me.

They are doing a custom Turbo back exhaust so you'll probably see it across the street in their exhaust shop when you get your bung welded in. It's pretty dusty....I had it uncovered in the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread