Dynoed the Mach 1 - Did you guess the correct hp?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I truly wonder if when you titled this on THIS site a day after another video about this same thing...

... that you really thought someone would watch this and be like “ OH MY GOD ANOTHER YOUTUBE VIDEO YAYYY I GUESSED IT “

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I truly wonder if when you titled this on THIS site a day after another video about this same thing...... that you really thought someone would watch this and be like “ OH MY GOD ANOTHER YOUTUBE VIDEO YAYYY I GUESSED IT “

Actually my "Muffler" video was completely different and the car was not on the dyno.
But if you watched them both you would have seen that.
It's OK, my stuff isn't for everyone. However I don't have a "monetized" channel and don't get paid a dime for my vids.
I try to bring real-world information that happens to my cars in addition to some "entertainment" just to try and keep them interesting.
Not everyone has the same tastes and that is OK.
My muffler video was to talk about the difference between 2 types of Magnaflow exhausts and how they sound on my car.
The Dyno video was to show how much power the VMP 2.3 supercharger could make on my car and issues I discovered.

Thanks for watching!
Ryan

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I saw your post the other day about making a guess, but I didn't know where to begin since I had no idea what the car had for a motor and mods. ha Otherwise I would have tried!

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Congrats to Todd and Duane.
I delivered their T-shirts this weekend for having the closest guess to my HP numbers.
Instead of 1 winner, I decided to give 4 shirts to each person that guessed closest to the numbers the car put down.
So based on the 5 pulls, 4 people guessed close to each number, so they get a shirt.

Tshirt_winners.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread