"E"kit from LFP?

98RICKSTANG

Banned
has anybody bought this kit for their L"S if so any complaints?have you had any kind of problems?and also could you realy feel the hp gains right from the gitgo?what about the fit and finish of all the after market parts,do they fit well?im thinking of buying it thats why im asking.

G'sLightning

Established Member
Yes i have LFP's kit and it is a good high quality kit. Installation is straight foward and wiring harness is all there.As for power i really counldnt tell you i really didnt notice any difference. But i would deffinatly recomend Mark's kit. :rockon:

03Bolt

The Dude abides
Established Member
G'sLightning said:
Yes i have LFP's kit and it is a good high quality kit. Installation is straight foward and wiring harness is all there.As for power i really counldnt tell you i really didnt notice any difference. But i would deffinatly recomend Mark's kit. :rockon:

Agreed, sort of. I noticed quite a difference in the throttle response. Make sure you add a 170 deg t'stat as well. The kit doesn't come with one.

ron_lightning04

Established Member
i like the jdm kit but i think they are the same lol o well i have seen three installed of the jdm one and was easy that is the one i am going with

lates ron,

Mark@LFP

Banned
LFP offers a deluxe e-fan kit AND we also put performance packages together.
The kit your speaking of has;
LFP 12" Deluxe Power Stack CAI. Which includes an LFP billet MAF/filter adapter, 12" Power Stack filter, pre-installed air charge senser, open ended stainless steel filter hanger, filter to fender inlet. I believe our CAI by itself is on sale for $159.00
Accu-Fab single blade throttle body.
C&L Power Plenum & Power Pipe
Predator Tuner
LFP quick change lower pulley kit. Includes tools and Goodyear Gatorback belt. Our pullies are CNC machined using t-6061 aluminum.
You can purchase the above in part or whole. Shoot me a request for SVTP special prices.

Last edited:

G'sLightning

Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
has anybody bought this kit for their L"S if so any complaints?have you had any kind of problems?and also could you realy feel the hp gains right from the gitgo?what about the fit and finish of all the after market parts,do they fit well?im thinking of buying it thats why im asking.
Ohh man i thought you were talking about the LFP ELECTRIC FAN kit not the "E" kit. :bash: ..Guess i need to read it better before i repliey to a post. But the E FAN kit is still a good quality kit. :lol1:

Last edited:

Mark@LFP

Banned
Just replacing the stock air box with our 12" power stack kit will make a difference you can feel, I'll guarantee it. Add our pulley kit and tune and you won't be driving the same truck.

98RICKSTANG

Banned
sorry i was talking about the RPMoutlet kit.i didnt know that LFP had kits.i have all those web pages saved and i get then confused!but on another not,what pully size wouldyall go with im thinking about a 6#.

Users who are viewing this thread