E63 AMG S RennTech stage 1 0-60 and 0-100

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
I was wondering who was going to buy this thing. Looks like a silly fun time.

TERMN8U

Established Member
Love the new ride!
Which so you prefer, the RS7 or the AMG?
This was my 2016 E63 with a Eurocharged tune.
I’m in Toronto so this is a 0-170 km pull. I miss that thing. It whooped ass at the stop lights and pulled like a freight train on the HWY. :(

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn that car is sick. But hell, I hate digital speedos. How the eff can you actually tell how fast you’re going? My ‘04 R1 would run through every number, it didn’t hop skip and jump shit. How is a new Merc not able to do that?

ArabianOak

Established Member
Damn that car is sick. But hell, I hate digital speedos. How the eff can you actually tell how fast you’re going? My ‘04 R1 would run through every number, it didn’t hop skip and jump shit. How is a new Merc not able to do that?

You can change the display to several different views. One of which is classic Mercedes gauges.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Love the new ride!
Which so you prefer, the RS7 or the AMG?
This was my 2016 E63 with a Eurocharged tune.
I’m in Toronto so this is a 0-170 km pull. I miss that thing. It whooped ass at the stop lights and pulled like a freight train on the HWY. :(

I traded the RS7 for the E63. The AMG feels much more modern and tight. The transmission is on another level and the interior is excellent.

The biggest draw for me was the technology. I can’t believe all the features the E63 has.

I say all this having thought the Audi was king of interior and technology. But the bottom line is each year these dam cars just keep getting better.

Love the video you posted. These cars haul ass!

Users who are viewing this thread