E85 2020 GT500 vs E85 Hellcat vs C6Z , whipple Lt4 ZL1

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Vette seemed to jump each time but its roll racing so its nearly impossible for both leave at the same time but setting up to drag race just isn't convenient for most out cruising.

Aerodynamics really don't come into play till ur start trapping about 150 mph so its simply the weight advantage which is quite substantial.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Pulley, cat delete and E85(with tune) and it's classified as heavily modded today wow.
Lol this made me laugh. I recognized the name, this is literally the fastest stock engine ZL1, it traps 1 mph more than a pulley/tune/cat delete car.

You get the vibe that a whipple, long tubes, throttle body, intake, meth kit, ice box, brake swap, big and little setup is factory.

Definitely a max effort, stock blower car.

Why is it max effort? What is it called if he had an intake, throttle body, lower, long tubes, or even a smaller upper?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
tenor.gif

Hahaha... a lot of soccer players in this thread

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I see you are quiet about the Hellcat run even tho you have posted many pics of it walking the 500. Then when it takes on some big dogs and not really surprised it lost and you all over it like a rat on a Cheeto.

That’s the problems with all you millennial liberal soccer players... so quick to cry foul... and too dumb to key in on facts / objective data.

go find me a pic I’ve posted of a Hellcat walking a 500.... don’t worry, I’ll wait!

lmao

C0bra99

Established Member
That’s the problems with all you millennial liberal soccer players... so quick to cry foul... and too dumb to key in on facts / objective data.

go find me a pic I’ve posted of a Hellcat walking a 500.... don’t worry, I’ll wait!

lmao
Yes my mistake they were pic of a Demon. You post so much shit on here it hard to keep track sometimes. Please educate us commoners on this objective data as you seem to be the wise wizard?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes my mistake they were pic of a Demon. You post so much shit on here it hard to keep track sometimes. Please educate us commoners on this objective data as you seem to be the wise wizard?

I forgive your mistake, son.

Now... STFU, mistake making mumbling mofo!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
omg bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread