E85 available in Myrtle Beach

BOOMER23

Established Member
I know this has been asked before and for the life of me I couldn't find any up to date information. Can anyone confirm, for sure, about the availability of E85 in and around Myrtle Beach. I called the "Tiger Mart" and was told that they do not carry it yet old threads say that they do. I've got two trips planned this year and I'd rather not switch back to 93 for the trips.

blubyu87gt

Established Member
I know this has been asked before and for the life of me I couldn't find any up to date information. Can anyone confirm, for sure, about the availability of E85 in and around Myrtle Beach. I called the "Tiger Mart" and was told that they do not carry it yet old threads say that they do. I've got two trips planned this year and I'd rather not switch back to 93 for the trips.
Ive been looking into this myself. For Mustang Week specifically. I'm just in Columbia though so I am able to go round trip on a tank pretty easily. However too many WOT runs, especially on the bottle, or cruising around and I might be running out.

Unfortunately most websites are seriously out dated and incorrect. The closest that I've personally used is Sunoco - 135 Hwy 501Galivants Fry, SC 29544 I believe it's the closest to MB. I got some there a couple Mustang Weeks ago. I tried calling to see if they still had a pump for it and the number is disconnected... Google Street view shows the pump there. Not sure how old the image is though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread