E85 Gods, I call upon your help! - 2013 GT500

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
Hey guys! After getting dyno'd and tuned on 91 I've realized I want more power and more boost (LOL)

I'm considering switching to E85, I know my current stock pump(s?) are not gonna cut it and possibly stock injectors won't do it either? I'm going to talk to my tuner in a week on his dyno day but I just want to get some inputs from you guys before I go and pull the trigger and jump into an unknown territory (for me)

What kind of pumps would I need?
Injectors?
Lines?
Fuel rails?

These are my mainly my concerns as getting the E85 shouldn't be too difficult, there's a station about 10 miles from where I live.

With the current mods and 91 my car put down 674/672, I'm looking to up the boost and make somewhere north of 720rwhp if possible.

Any input would be greatly appreciated :beer:

Edit: Current mod list

ARH L/T Headers
O/R H-pipe
FRPP 65mm T/B
JLT Carbon CAI

Last edited:

Sly Fox

Established Member
Just switching to E85 with give you significant gains from 91oct. I believe your stock pump will be ok depending on how much you up the boost. Injectors will more than likely need upgraded though. Lines and rails should be sufficient for your goals.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Your car should make some awesome power on the corn and more boost considering what it's already made on crap 91 and stock boost!

triple-s

Established Member
Your pumps might need a boost a pump for a 720 goal and for sure your injectors like 105's will do fine.

mach330

Established Member
Hey guys! After getting dyno'd and tuned on 91 I've realized I want more power and more boost (LOL)

I'm considering switching to E85, I know my current stock pump(s?) are not gonna cut it and possibly stock injectors won't do it either? I'm going to talk to my tuner in a week on his dyno day but I just want to get some inputs from you guys before I go and pull the trigger and jump into an unknown territory (for me)

What kind of pumps would I need?
Injectors?
Lines?
Fuel rails?

If you can be patient I will have more real life data than you will care to read. :rockon:

BOD89LX

Established Member
If you can be patient I will have more real life data than you will care to read. :rockon:

Any updates I am getting ready to change over to E85 over the winter, have you completed your swap yet?

dutchrower16

Established Member
I have a 98 cobra pushing 602RWHP, and my set is as follows; number 8 supply line, high flow fuel fitler, 80lb injectors, aeromotive external fuel pump, and I'm boosting 18psi. And I no issues at all. I started out with an in-tank 465lph walbro and I had supply issues.

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
Thanks guys, what I'm really looking for is a list of parts to throw at my car to switch to E85, see how much power the stock blower can huff into the motor (I'm thinking mid 700s?) and then put a bigger blower on there and shoot for the stars!

Mach330, I'm not entirely in a rush to get this done as I'm focusing more on suspension currently so I'm willing to wait =)

BOD89LX

Established Member
Well I am planning on a set of ID1000's and a boost a pump but I am not looking for max power just a solid 700 rwhp on corn.

Users who are viewing this thread