E85 Hellion TT car

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
TURBO SIZES AND Horsepower numbers, IMMEDIATELY PLEASE!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

61mm's..I ran last night after a 4 hour rain delay. The 2-step malfunctioned and got me kind of flustered. I got 1 pass 10.41 at 148. The 60ft was only a 1.91. I'll have the 2-step figured out for next..hoping for the elusive 9 sec pass. We turned the boost down about 5 lbs for that pass. I'm guessing it will go well into the 150's when dialed in. It pulls like a freight train!!

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
Wow that is an awesome trap speed! You know you have a badass car when stuff goes wrong, you get a 1.9 60' time and you "ONLY" run a 10.4...I'm sure you'll get that 9 second pass next time you're out. There is just something cool about having a four seater with power steering/brakes, heater, ac, radio etc. that you can drive in traffic everyday, and then throw a set of tires on and go trap over 150mph...With a 6spd no less.Congratulations. :rockon:

WA 2 FST

Established Member
61mm's..I ran last night after a 4 hour rain delay. The 2-step malfunctioned and got me kind of flustered. I got 1 pass 10.41 at 148. The 60ft was only a 1.91. I'll have the 2-step figured out for next..hoping for the elusive 9 sec pass. We turned the boost down about 5 lbs for that pass. I'm guessing it will go well into the 150's when dialed in. It pulls like a freight train!!

what kind of clutch is holding the power you are making? stock trans in it still?

very impressive ... 148+mph... hahaha... you'll blow right throught the 9's and be running high-8s with a little more sorting out.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Not bad for the first outting Tony. You've been in the game for a while and should know that issues are to be expected with a completely new setup. Get that 2 step figured out and the car should leave and run hard. It will run over 150 mph just from leaving harder, beauty of Turbocharging :thumbsup:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Sweet. As soon as I saw your location I knew it was the GT500 that was in Thunder for a while. Congrats. :beer:

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
Very impressive trap speed, even with the problems. Get us some vids when you get the bugs sorted out.

1cbitten

Established Member
Since you removed the blower what intake are you running? ( sullivan, custom sheetmetal, etc.)

Please post pics if you have any. I'm thinking of doing a similiar setup.

Thanks Shannon

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Here a couple of pics.

DSCN1209.jpg

DSCN1208.jpg

1cbitten

Established Member
Thanks for the pics and info. Who made the custom upper if you don't mind me asking? Also price if you don't mind? You can PM me if you want to. Thanks Shannon

Users who are viewing this thread