E85

johnjon87

Established Member
Anyone know where to buy E85 in the NOVA area. Were putting in the triple hat fuel system with 110lb injectors and going to tune it for E85. So now im just wondering where im going to have to drive to get it. If anyone has any info please let me know, worst case i can try to use my CAC @ the military gas station next to ft myer and the Arlington cemetery..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

johnjon87

Established Member
sweet well it says on those sites that the NEX which was the one next to ft myer and the pentagon is open to the public now so hopefully I dont run into a problem with that. I work in the Pentagon as a contractor as well so Ive been there once and they let me pump with my CAC so worst case Ill do that again. Theres also two in Georgetown which isnt that much further from me but traffic is always a pain in the ass especially clutching that spec and a car with 1,000 hp isnt always fun but on the flip side I always get alot of people checking the car out going through there! lol

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
John whats good? Yea I was looking into doing an E85 tune as well, just not to much in our area. I didn't know that the military gas station in between the pentagon and air force monumnet/ marine corps base had E85, if it does then that is pretty close!

johnjon87

Established Member
John whats good? Yea I was looking into doing an E85 tune as well, just not to much in our area. I didn't know that the military gas station in between the pentagon and air force monumnet/ marine corps base had E85, if it does then that is pretty close!

Sup dude.. yea ive known that NEX had it there for a while now becuase last year i went buy desperately needing gas after work and i was like what the f is this shit.. but before you had to swipe your badge or cac to use the pumps now it just says open to public.. theres also a chevron in gtown that sells it and another station close to gtown as well. Ive also herd that in shirlington where the county cops and school buses park the have a gas station in there that you can use as well but idk if thats a good idea considering how arl cops wanna ticket me for improper exhaust..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Users who are viewing this thread