Eaton 6 speed Cobra 10.10 @ 139mph

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
If you start back and re-read from the original post (because the OP owns the car and can't post the mod's because he has to talk to the owner lol) this thread is worse now than what it was then.

Wow.

Where's those updated pic's of under the hood anyways? Trunk?

Red99SVT

Established Member
If you start back and re-read from the original post (because the OP owns the car and can't post the mod's because he has to talk to the owner lol) this thread is worse now than what it was then.

Wow.

Where's those updated pic's of under the hood anyways? Trunk?

UMM yeah pretty much what you said..lol.

SilverSlayerTT

Established Member
Haha at this tread.. I was told to check it out that yall dip sh*ts are at it again.. If only the SVTperformance community knew that your little hole in the wall community up there were lieing attention whores. If everyone knew like the locals do they would have read the first post, laughed, and not returned. Instead we get to see you dip sh*ts in lieing action yet again thinking that if yall hold to your lie long enough people would think your gods of cobras. On top of the 9+ pages of BS, yall are still lieing. I dont know details but Yall have never come clean with any story. You are still trying to look good and save any hope of internet acceptance.. Those who cant perform cheat. Sad for the people who dont know the many REAL stories..

Sanchez (or however you pronounce your name), Im surprised to see Im still your hero. Son, Ive moved on. I got a dedicated race car and if you want to race then Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham is probably the closest track but you dont stand a chance..

My street cobra with a hand few of 1.6x 60 foots give you a hard-on? LOL Maybe a few years down the road (when I care) I will be your God once again..

Where have I made lies in this thread Jud? I have told every mod the car has excluding the pistons but hey if it makes you happy the are just a set 17cc dish CP's. I think the real reason your on here is your hurt casue every cobra engine I have ever built has out lasted any you have ever owned! And yes it is ashame that these people on this forum do not know what kind of people post on here. I have done nothing in this thread to be bashed on Nathan Green was doing the poking. lol at his sweet little pm to me i guess I missed all the private phone calls to one another. I think its very childish of you guys.

As stated before I never wanted My car posted on here. I knew you guys would make an appearance to turn this into something its not. I was unaware of this thread until it was brought to my attention. But oh well Im done with this thread.

If any of the decent people in here have any questions for me please feel free to pm me.

I am sorry about how this thread turned out.

mustang john

Established Member
I dont know where I have lied in this thread but its good to see my car can still make you ladies moan.

Pretty sure i didnt quote you about lieing, i quoted the OP who denied spray for 11 pages before you outed him. My point was you boys havent fostered one single bit of credibility on this board and then the OP has the balls to say "i can promise its..." lol. This isnt so must about a fast car anymore.

Last edited:

BOOST FREAK

Established Member
Where have I made lies in this thread Jud? I have told every mod the car has excluding the pistons but hey if it makes you happy the are just a set 17cc dish CP's. I think the real reason your on here is your hurt casue every cobra engine I have ever built has out lasted any you have ever owned! And yes it is ashame that these people on this forum do not know what kind of people post on here. I have done nothing in this thread to be bashed on Nathan Green was doing the poking. lol at his sweet little pm to me i guess I missed all the private phone calls to one another. I think its very childish of you guys.

As stated before I never wanted My car posted on here. I knew you guys would make an appearance to turn this into something its not. I was unaware of this thread until it was brought to my attention. But oh well Im done with this thread.

If any of the decent people in here have any questions for me please feel free to pm me.

before you curl up and cry victim you need to remember that YOU brought Jud and the "others" into this first. the first 11 pages are just you and K_Hill and people questioning the story that was being sold. ya'll are the ones that want to hold on the grudge.....we were over it and had moved on years ago. good luck on your new project

Red99SVT

Established Member

I just sent you a PM saying I was just poking fun and doing a little smack talking. The exact reason for the PM was so you didnt get all riled up. Guess it didnt work. Since you cant take a little ribbing, sorry. I havent talked to any of these guys posting on hear in a long time, so nobody is all spun up except you guys. Damn man..Lighten up. Its just cars, seriously. You have to admit how classic this thread turned out though. :)

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Once upon a time on SVTPerformance there was a dick measuring contest....

The end.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
Lol bs. My car will run good enough with the setup I'm going with. Good enough to outrun that maroon car. :beer:

Haha. You can even beat the maroon car like it sits!

Haha Billy its RedFire Red, if your gonna try to insult the man do it correctly :beer:

Have you guys already raced as the cars sit now?

Users who are viewing this thread