ebay alternator- 160 AMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVTDice

Established Member
It looks pretty good, Honestly I say go for it. That red Alternator looks pretty badass actually, So does that black/red one. Too bad nobody will see it. Let us know how it goes!

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
It looks pretty good, Honestly I say go for it. That red Alternator looks pretty badass actually, So does that black/red one. Too bad nobody will see it. Let us know how it goes!

Gonna order one today. But I'm gonna call and see if that red would be close to factory redfire because in the pics it kinda looks pink, but I'll prolly end up going with the black one.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
bought a 200A from (powermaxUSA) off ebay and works fine. 1/2 the cost from PA performance........spoke with seller directly prior to purchase and assured me NO difference.

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
I had one for my old fox body, when I upgraded to a higher amperage alt. no issues or trouble.

ScottySVT

Established Member
i have it in mine. i bought it over the summer and no problems yet. takes some gas milage away, but what high output alt. wont. but all in all, pretty good

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
I think badass03svt (jake has one)

He does and he and cobrabob turned me onto it and I got one. Works like a champ. Those people have some of the best customer service too. UPS lost the first one they sent to me and they shipped another one immediately and were calling me every day to make sure I wasn't pissed off.

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
Well glad to see everyone has had good results with them so far. Just received mine today and it looks great. It actually has a motorcraft stamp on the back of the alt. Also came with a paper with all the specs of the alternator. I'm impressed so far.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Well glad to see everyone has had good results with them so far. Just received mine today and it looks great. It actually has a motorcraft stamp on the back of the alt. Also came with a paper with all the specs of the alternator. I'm impressed so far.

Keep us posted. I will most likely be getting one here soon. Mine was going bad just after the last tuning session :(

SVTDice

Established Member
Good to hear man. If I ever need a alternator, You think I should get one of these?

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
Just an update.

Car will be up and running Friday. I've been waiting for a new return hose for my new power steering pump to come in the mail and it should be here by the end of the week. I will do some datalogging with the new alt as soon as I can. Fitment was perfect btw.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Just an update.

Car will be up and running Friday. I've been waiting for a new return hose for my new power steering pump to come in the mail and it should be here by the end of the week. I will do some datalogging with the new alt as soon as I can. Fitment was perfect btw.

Please do, as my car is getting a new battery and I would like to put a new ALT in as well as my 2nd remanufactured alt hasn't lasted long lol, and I might take a shot on this one!

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
Here is a pic of the spec sheet that came with the alt.
9118171f.jpg

gabe1530

Banned
i need a new alt. as well and am about to buy one of these.
what size is the pulley that comes on it?
any reports of them failing?

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Natetermi, Thanks for sharing! I'm waiting on your results as I plan to put a new alt in my car at the beginning of the year. Keep us updated man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread