Ebay find...

03DSGGT

Established Member
Wouldnt take much to make it a nice car. The wire loom has to go, and the GT rear bumper, and 99/01 Cobra seats need to be replaced back to the 03/04 Cobra parts....oh and I almost forgot about the tail lights...:rollseyes

AdamSVT

Established Member
Wouldnt take much to make it a nice car. The wire loom has to go, and the GT rear bumper, and 99/01 Cobra seats need to be replaced back to the 03/04 Cobra parts....oh and I almost forgot about the tail lights...:rollseyes

Exactly my thoughts. I'd add the wheels to the change list as well.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
This SVT Mustang Cobra has over $15k in upgrades.
images

coposrv

Established Member
Looks pretty good to me. I agree on the rear bumper though. Don't see the major issue.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
looks good to me minus the tail lights, Im guessing he swapped to the v6 bumper due to the no exhaust outlets on them.

My take as well. This wouldn't take much at all to change to meet the tastes of most. I like the engine. Interior is okay except for the steering wheel, and maybe the seats. Swapping in Recaro seats would be my choice. Wheels can be changed, as well as some other possible changes. Not bad at all IMO.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I agree with the OP, needs some love. Been getting it obviously but in all the wrong places. lol. Seriously though, wheels an taillights gotta go. Other then that not tooooo bad. But not my cup a tea.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Wonder what the accident was? 5 owners plus all the work to make it look nice? Unless it sells at rock bottom I would pass

Users who are viewing this thread