Ebola in the US

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Some of those survival forums are over the top. They panic way to much, the end is near and so on. Nothing wrong with being prepared but to live in a state of fear and paranoia will drive a person insane.

oldmodman

Established Member
I generally don't worry about something until the chance of it killing me exceeds the chance of dying in my Cobra.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It is a serious disease, but I don't believe it will spread here in the U.S. to the extent where it is a major concern. A first case was inevitable. I'm not overly concerned at this point.

paluka21

Established Member
I think there will be other cases in the United States, but honestly don't look for it to get out of hand. Perhaps I'm wrong. What I don't quite understand is why there aren't flight restrictions in/out of Liberia and Sierra Leone where only mandatory flights can take place? It would make sense to put heavy restrictions on travel in this area to keep ebola out of the U.S.
I guess that makes far too much sense.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I think there will be other cases in the United States, but honestly don't look for it to get out of hand. Perhaps I'm wrong. What I don't quite understand is why there aren't flight restrictions in/out of Liberia and Sierra Leone where only mandatory flights can take place? It would make sense to put heavy restrictions on travel in this area to keep ebola out of the U.S.

Yes it does

Steve@Tasca

Don't go bringing common sense in to this.

-Steve

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Stop freaking out over this.

The person in Dallas that is infected with it is actually visiting family from Africa.

We have already cured 2 people with it, so we have this under control.

Don't let the media fear tactics get to you.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

The person in Dallas that is infected with it is actually visiting family from Africa.

WTF are you talking about?

The media is acting as if it isn't a big deal.

SirShaun

Established Member
We need to infect ISIS with Ebola and whelp I think our problems would be solved.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Don't forget the CDC predicts there will be millions of cases in the US by the end of this year. In 3 months they expect to go from 4 cases to millions. And they just recently reevaluated and came out with that number.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member

Phew Im glad! What a Relief! :)

:eek:
Don't forget the CDC predicts there will be millions of cases in the US by the end of this year. In 3 months they expect to go from 4 cases to millions. And they just recently reevaluated and came out with that number.

"I've got a lot of conflicting information here, so its safe to hope for the best and expect the worst."

Me personally, If it doesnt give me abilities like Albert Wesker, Ill pass.

Steve@Tasca

Not freaking out here, just baffled that there aren't more stringent screening measures in place at this point for people coming out of countries like Liberia.

-Steve

01GTB

Established Member

Pretty sure they said the million + cases could happen in Africa. Now if you have a link that shows that number for the US, I'll go ahead and tape up the house.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Hopefully the weak will die out.

Gene pool cleansing

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member

Here in DFW, the media seems to be in a "this is what you need to look out for" "these people may have come in contact with the ebola patient" mode. At least that's all the articles and crap I see on Facebook. I don't watch the news much on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread