EDP Turbo results

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't seen either kit in person. I understand you're biased because you're friends with the guy.

Looking at pictures, they look very similar. I find it funny, a couple years after a very well know shop making a very good turbo kit (JPC), then someone else comes out with a VERY similar kit for a fair amount cheaper. Imo, that's shitty and I wouldn't deal with people like that. Until an EDP turbo car goes faster then JPC their knock off kit is in 0 way better then jpc kit.

I was actually just about to buy the EDP kit, did some research talked to about 4-5 different people that are well known, and gave me info. I personally wouldn't give shitty people like that my money. So I decided to spring the extra money and go with CPR.

ROFL really?

You realize that there are only so many ways to one-off a turbo kit right? Space is at a premium which means you can only route piping so many ways with x diameter pipe.

If the kit used a BW turbo and came with custom headers would you call it a CPR knock off?

I think its great more people are coming out with turbo kits that you dont have to take a loan against your 401k to afford.

I guess every kit from here on out that's new to the market will be a copy not worthy of peoples money even though its USA made, has quality hard parts, and is fully hand tig welded with high quality stainless piping.

SMH

Last edited:

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
It's almost identical to the jpc kit.. like 98% the same.

So isn't ripping off people's turbo kits...

It's like someone taking someone's tune file, making a few different changes and calling it their own. All the hard work is done, making a few tweaks doesn't chance the fact that it's not their own. I won't keep posting, don't want to clutter it up anymore

Why do you have it so stuck in your head that the EDP kit is a rip off of the JPC kit? They are both single turbo kits? They both use stock exhaust manifolds? If you look at the kits you can tell the difference, you wont be able to tell the difference from talking to people on the internet.

I think the tune comment was funny, sound just like my old tuner.

Offaxis

Boosted MoFo..
Established Member
Price is right

To be honest it's still too high for what they are giving you but it seems the best price on a single kit right now. I would like to see a kit like this about 500-1000 less than current price since they aren't supplying headers or a cast manifold setup. But of course that's just my opinion . Maby a group purchase or something to bring the price down alittle .

fiveohalex

Fiveohalex
Established Member
I heard that A car with a EDP kit ran silly numbers down there, buddy that is covering the event sent me a photo of the car.
11040307_887863537756_1102580397_n_zps8wiambtb.jpg

11005573_10203799796459419_505942164_n_zpscdsgkrku.jpg

Last edited:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
To be honest it's still too high for what they are giving you but it seems the best price on a single kit right now. I would like to see a kit like this about 500-1000 less than current price since they aren't supplying headers or a cast manifold setup. But of course that's just my opinion . Maby a group purchase or something to bring the price down alittle .

Give me a ****ing break. Your opinion clearly amounts to dog shit. Do you think these people are supposed to live off of bread crumbs? Don't like the price? Go build your own. They have to make a profit to cover their overhead and still put money in their pockets.

Last edited:

Krace

Established Member
[video=youtube;tGZFcIZg4WE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGZFcIZg4WE[/video]

Fuel mods and e85, Stock Motor, Stock auto transmission with a Circle D converter. Ran a 10.5 at 133 with a 8000ft DA. IDK about the other BS people are talking about, but im looking to trade out my Paxton for one...

Last edited:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
[video=youtube;tGZFcIZg4WE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGZFcIZg4WE[/video]

Fuel mods and e85, Stock Motor, Stock auto transmission with a Circle D converter. Ran a 10.5 at 133 with a 8000ft DA. IDK about the other BS people are talking about, but im looking to trade out my Paxton for one...

Id have turned up the boost some.

Users who are viewing this thread