EDP Turbo results

CPRsm

Gotta send me a PM or start a thread. Sorry man. I would have sent a pm but didn't want it to sound like a sales pitch. Enough of that in here and don't want to sidetrack Cameron's build thread.

Jinx.

Stig's Lazy Cousin
Established Member
Gotta send me a PM or start a thread. Sorry man. I would have sent a pm but didn't want it to sound like a sales pitch. Enough of that in here and don't want to sidetrack Cameron's build thread.

PM sent

Bud

Established Member
On my JPC kit I spun my Azz off down the track with 20's on 8-9psi and trapped 137mph... This EDP guy on 13lbs trapped 141mph I think on with full drag pack, LMAO! Why take a risk on EDP when JPC & CPR kits are proven and work?!

Hard to compare that way, sometimes cars trap higher mph when spinning (as long as it's not a total loss due to spinning of course).

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
It's open forum, anyone can speak up. I'm running an open DP now, but only because I like the tarbo noises. When Murillo came up here and tuned me, I was running it thru full exhausts. Made good power, and he didn't see any indications of valve float at higher boost levels when we did max effort pulls, BUT I'm definitely not on stock valve springs.

RIPCHVY

Established Member
I think this post she be re updated to show the positive changes with this kit. I heard one guy went 9.90s stock motor.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Well, I can tell you the changes worked well on the OP's car. I've been hearing good things about the newest revisions.

Users who are viewing this thread