eibach pro kit with dampners?

Venomous94Cobra

Established Member
hey guys im trying to figure out what suspension i want for my 08, has anyone used the eibach pro system with the eibach dampners? if so can you tell me what you think about them please? thanks.

jml1521

Established Member
I have the eibach pro springs the are a little to low for my taste. If I were to do it again I would have got the ford racing springs with less of a drop

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
I've got them and I like them a lot. Much better than stock although I've heard their specs aren't much over stock. I haven't ridden in anyone else's car or installed any other sets though to compare them to. With that said, I do enjoy them. They ride nice and the car handles really well with them. HTH

enormous

Established Member
Another choice is Ground Control Suspensions that let you choose Custom Eiback springs to suit your driving style instead of the one size fiat all spring that Eibach provides. Plus, GC Coilovers utilizes better Koni Yellow adjustable struts and dampers.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I have the Eibach Pro Kit springs and dampers. If I knew then what I know now and had it to do over again, I'd go with something else. The car handles great, but the springs are a little soft for my expectations and the dampers don't damp enough. These heavy cars would do better with constant rate springs and stiffer dampers, I think. The rear compresses too much and rebounds too much for my tastes. If you can get some adjustables, I'd recommend that, instead.

I might change out to either some adjustable dampers or a coilover suspension some day.

Users who are viewing this thread