shurur

Established Member
I really think SVTP is going to have to contact Eibach to get them to make a special build of these.

1. First find out how many orders Eibach needs to make a build worth their while.

2. Then you could get a list going in the terminator/newedge forums and get a list of who wants them.

Eibach will likely want money up front.
Maybe a custom swaybar mfgr would do this also.

The same thing is being done for the Steeda kmember.

There are 3 of you looking for this swaybar in this section now.

Just my .02

Last edited:

Salvadoransnake

I really think SVTP is going to have to contact Eibach to get them to make a special build of these.

1. First find out how many orders Eibach needs to make a build worth their while.

2. Then you could get a list going in the terminator/newedge forums and get a list of who wants them.

Eibach will likely want money up front.
Maybe a custom swaybar mfgr would do this also.

The same thing is being done for the Steeda kmember.

There are 3 of you looking for this swaybar in this section now.

Just my .02

Thank you for the input, this is a great idea! I'll try to see if I can reach out to Eibach to see what it takes to make a small run of these. These are basically what Maximum Motorsports recommends for the 03/04 terminators with their coilover packages. I'm sure there's gotta be more people out there wondering how to get a set for themselves.

shurur

Established Member
Thank you for the input, this is a great idea! I'll try to see if I can reach out to Eibach to see what it takes to make a small run of these. These are basically what Maximum Motorsports recommends for the 03/04 terminators with their coilover packages. I'm sure there's gotta be more people out there wondering how to get a set for themselves.

Yup..the terminator is nose heavy and needs that oversteer....even the 99-01 profits from it.

FlyinHwn

Established Member
Keep me updated on this please, I’m also looking for the rear sway bar for a cobra. I tried contacting MM and they said they contacted eibach and the number isn’t feasible for them to order, but maybe MM and find out what that number is if we can get enough interest in it.

TexaSTI

Established Member
Bumping because I am also looking for this kit. Mainly for the rear bar but ill purchase both if a group buy happens

PC03GT

Established Member
I found mine in the Prokit Plus from eibach, it has the springs and swaybars. The kits are kind of obsolete and a bit pricey, but I got it for almost half price off so I jumped on it

Last edited:

FlyinHwn

Established Member
Anyone had any luck finding these or getting a limited run going? I contacted maximum motorsports twice but they never got back to me

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
im also on the lookout for these sway bars. i'd be in for a group buy if eibach will do it. has anyone spoken to eibach??

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
With supply chain issues and the cost of materials rising I wouldn't bet on any companies doing any group buys in the near future. Steeda K-members for example.

Eddie_Drift

Established Member
Funny I stumbled upon this. I actually have a contact at eibach who i talked with about this. He said he would need at least 100 buyers to do a run of rear bars. Before i talked with this guy, i actually had a friend ship me his eibach bar so i can duplicate it for my personal cars since both really need it and eibach had discontinued it. I was able to make one but i need to test fit it. But there is hope if we can line up enough buyers. I explained to him how the IRS swaps are a big thing now (foxes/non cobra sn's) and he was interested so there is a chance...

Users who are viewing this thread