Eddie_Drift

Established Member
I wonder if they'd be willing to do somewhat less for a $$ premium. Can't speak for everyone but I'd pay more if that means I could actually get one.
I was thinking the same. The person i deal with there that handles that is on vacation out of the country for a month. When he gets back ill ask and try to get some numbers and something setup

YELOSNK

Established Member
I was thinking the same. The person i deal with there that handles that is on vacation out of the country for a month. When he gets back ill ask and try to get some numbers and something setup

Nice. i also wonder if Lethal (@Jake@Lethal) or LMR would be interested in picking up some of the rear bars. Between IRS swaps, folks replacing rusted stockers*, and people like us looking to dial out understeer for the track, I think there's opportunity to sell some.

*I know mine is pretty bad. Much worse than the front.

FlyinHwn

Established Member
Our best bet is convince Lethal Perf, American Muscle or Maximum Motorsports to do the mass order. I think they’re just afraid they won’t be able to move the full lot of them even though there is a lot of interest for them. Anyone have any connections?

Users who are viewing this thread