El Paso?

Reno Five-O

Established Member
Just moved here to Ft. Bliss from Ft. Campbell KY. Anybody around here or know of any places mustangs meet?

boost_aholic97

Established Member
hello! i haven't heard of any mustang meets here, but i would like to get one going though....there are a few cobras here and lots of gts. I think it would be cool meet up and take a cruise out to NM through the valley ( i know all the back roads out there cause i grew up on the farm! lol) send me a pm so we can talk and get the word out on local forums as well and i can call some heads too....

Cobra 08

So Tired
Established Member
There are a lot of 03-04 Cobras here but they rarely "meet" any place. There is a guy that lives behind me that stays to himself. At the annual Casa Ford Horsepower Round up only me and 5 other Terminators go. If you know something pm me.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
lock your shit up. prolly one reason no one goes out much is they don't want to draw the attention of the car thieves. being that close to the mexican border I would be very nervous lol

Fuerza

Established Member
It's not that bad here. I used to go to BMW/Euro GTG's all time. Nobody ever was threatened, or their car stolen. There is an informal Coffee and Cars GTG at Starbucks near HWY 375 and HWY 54, that is usally every 3rd Sunday. Annually there is the "Dustbowl Rally" from El Paso to Vegas, I have never attended but my friends have and they say its a blast. There is a car scene in El Paso, its just small.

majmacv

Back in the Saddle
Established Member
I used to roll my White/Blue '07 around the NE, and have upgraded to a '12 500 SVT (Silver, Stripe delete). Anyone in the NE?

skysoldier

Established Member
another 04 owner here in el paso. I have been looking for a decent club here, but nothin. Where do they meet? With all the svt owners here we should have our own meet. I hate slow cruise's anyway. lol

Reno Five-O

Established Member
Well we should definately get together sometime during the week I'm pretty stacked with working and going to the field but weekends are usually open for me. PM me and we can exchange numbers.

jj6077

Established Member
KURTZ ARE YOU HERE?

Sorry I was referred to this site by a friend I served with in El Paso, he had a red cobra and really got me into the mustang scene. Dont mind me

skysoldier

Established Member
Im down for whenever i just got here and im on leave for a month :) text me if we can get enough people lets do this. you can text me at two one zero 685-2250

Reno Five-O

Established Member
I'm definately interested I remember last time I was there getting my oil changed they were telling me about it. Today me and skysoldier met up and cruised around got some good vids when he took me for a spin around in the cobra :) both our rides are dirty as shit or else I woulda went nuts with taking pics lol but we definately wanna get more people together and put on some cruises/hangouts. Message me your contact info if you're interested.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
55079f02-1311-4348-8877-7adf5f3db07e.jpg

Beefy and Betty meeting up for the first time.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you know ... Ft. Bliss is a total oxymoron for that place LOL!

Reno Five-O

Established Member
Bliss isn't horrible but the fact that it's mechanized/armored is what kills me, I just spent the last 4 years of my career with a light infantry/air assault division so it's kinda a slap in the face :)

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Bliss isn't horrible but the fact that it's mechanized/armored is what kills me, I just spent the last 4 years of my career with a light infantry/air assault division so it's kinda a slap in the face :)

LOL I was there back in Nov 03 for CRC before I came out here to the sandbox. you are correct it isn't horrible but it is by no means "bliss" either. in fact, it doesn't even approach "bliss". the hooters was good tho :)

Reno Five-O

Established Member
LOL I was there back in Nov 03 for CRC before I came out here to the sandbox. you are correct it isn't horrible but it is by no means "bliss" either. in fact, it doesn't even approach "bliss". the hooters was good tho :)

Lol nice maybe when we get more people together we can do some get togethers at hooters. But yeah I dig the atmosphere here more than I did back at Campbell. I couldn't stand Clarksville too small not awhole lot there you had to drive to Nashville for anything good. And I got sick of 90% of the vehicles on the road being big ol lifted pick em up trucks...

boost_aholic97

Established Member
im baaaaack! sorry guys i have been busy working and my being in the middle of the harvest season is taking alot of my time. my family comes first though so if there is somthing going on reno, text me! i want to get out and put some miles on the new tires lol

Users who are viewing this thread