Electric Supercharger

TSammut

Established Member
Does anyone here know anything about electric supercharger kits? One of my friends says it works great for the price but i have serious doubts... Is it a scam or is that thing for real? If i add the cold air filter and electric charger at the same time i should see some nice gains on my csvt... but i'm afraid it will all be from the intake, not the electric supercharger. any words of wisdom from the more experienced out there?

crazycarlo

Established Member
ok just put the keys to your car on ur front porch ill be there to pick it up in the morning...... lol j/k. To answer your question no they dont work. their a joke and a scam. Dont ever think about them again. Next time your friend even mentions it just laugh at him.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
facepalm.gif

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
The Tech Gurus in The Smack Down Cafe section are better educated on this topic. You may find their answers more helpful there then with some of these idiots :thumbsup:

Last edited:

TSammut

Established Member
The Tech Gurus in The Smack Down Cafe section are better educated on this topic. You may find their answers more helpful there then with some of these idiots :thumbsup:

thanks, so far a lot of talking and no real technical help as to why they wouldn't work... that was the main question because as far as i could tell in theory it seems like it would work. :fm:

svtmiami

Established Member
I know there a joke but it is a cool concept.... no drag on the motor or spooling... instant boost... they would be a good idea if someone could make one that works...

svtmiami

Established Member
thanks, so far a lot of talking and no real technical help as to why they wouldn't work... that was the main question because as far as i could tell in theory it seems like it would work. :fm:

They dont work because there is no way to supply power to a electric motor that could provide sustaned boost with out having your trunk full of batteries and all that extra weight would cancle out any power the sc would provide... excuse the spelling... ive been drinking...

txyaloo

Established Member

:banana::banana::rockon::rockon::lol::lol::banana::banana:

Great suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread