FOR SALE: Electric Wall Art. 1966 GT 350 & 1967 GT500 (Eleanor). Framed photo with headlights that light up.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Not sure exactly when I got this, but I know I got it from Carlisle maybe 10 years ago or so. It still looks brand new. It had some dust on it since its been hanging up on the the wall in my garage, but I cleaned it up with a microfiber towel and now it looks just like it did when I bought it.

There is a button to push up on in the middle of the frame that lights the headlights and ambers. I've barely left the LED lights on, so they are practically new.

While these aren't rare, the rare thing is these LED photo/paintings are MADE IN THE USA. I write that in all caps because basically nothing is made in the USA now, except aftermarket performance car parts and ironically a ton of Japanese car/truck factories.

Asking $50 + $10 for shipping.

I only accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Cash App. I do accept Square which allows you to pay with any credit/debit card of your choice and offers buyer protection just like PayPal. However I do ask for 4.25% for the processing fee. It's usually lower and average with most POS systems processing fees, but i'm paying back a loan and the actual percentage fee is 3x what i'm asking. If Square is more your style, I just need your email address to send an invoice to, and you can pay with any card you want.

Dimensions are 12.5x18.5x1

L-1.jpg

L-2.jpg

L-3.jpg

L-4.jpg

L-5.jpg

L-6.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's pretty nice. I've never seen that one before. GLWS!

I have a wall hanging (florescent) called Dolly's Drive-In. I've had it since like 1996. These types of wall hangings are fun.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Thanks! I want to get the Nighthawks painting that has LEDs placed in certain places. Such an iconic piece of art and i'm not into art at all. I really only like that painting and 'The Girl with the Pearl Earring' by Vermeer.

Users who are viewing this thread