Enclosed Car Trailers

JJackson515

Established Member
I am currently in the market for a 28-32ft enclosed car trailer for single trips to the track/events. we are currently building a ATC 3 car stacker for long hauls, however that would be a bit overkill for 1 car. ATC trailers for a single car seem to kill it for me price wise. Obviously there are a bunch of different brands/manufactures out there. I am looking for some first hand experience on what has held up over time. I would like cabinets up front, an escape door, rubber coin floor, and a/c|heat.

I am currently looking at a spartan trailer locally that would fit my needs, however i have just recently seen them pop up. Anyone have any other suggestions on good bang for your buck brands?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I have first hand experience with TPD trailers out of Cali and that's about it. My dad bought it in 2006.. Still in very VERY good condition.

With that said I'm going to be in the market for a enclosed in the next year or so. I'm looking at a 30-34ft depending on what I can find. ATC/Intech/Haulmark are all on my list.. I'm looking at a used setup though. There is a beautiful Intech for sale used I want so bad, but it's bad timing for me right now. I would look to try to find a used one if you can.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I have a Trailex on order. All aluminium and ultra light at 2100 pounds.
Enclosed Sports Car Trailer (CTE-84180)

Not cheap, but you can find them used for 14-15k if you search hard enough.

Trailex-enclosed-2-side-escape-doors.jpg

100_0328-lrg.jpg

773000d1382757271-fs-2010-trailex-enclosed-car-hauler-trailex-tire-rack.jpg

Last edited:

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I have a basic steel frame 24' trailer I bought in 1993. Dexter axles and serviced regularly by me. Have proactively replaced backing plates and drums (and bearings). The not sure if they exist any longer, Transport Design. Similar to a mid line Pace (not aluminum frame). Also have a 38' triax Pace bought 2 years ago. 6k torsion axles. Again steel frame, been great so far.

Guess the point is, get an mid to upper end steel trailer with heavier axles. Will serve you well, with out having to go all in with an ATC, Featherlight, or Intech etc.

redfirecobra2003

Established Member
Also pricey but I operate 2 sundowner trailers one open 32’ and one enclosed 46’ all aluminum welded frames real sturdy pull well and hold up

JJackson515

Established Member
I have first hand experience with TPD trailers out of Cali and that's about it. My dad bought it in 2006.. Still in very VERY good condition.

With that said I'm going to be in the market for a enclosed in the next year or so. I'm looking at a 30-34ft depending on what I can find. ATC/Intech/Haulmark are all on my list.. I'm looking at a used setup though. There is a beautiful Intech for sale used I want so bad, but it's bad timing for me right now. I would look to try to find a used one if you can.

ATC and haulmark are my first choice. The ATC's ive seen are $40kish, not wanting to spend that much on a single car when im getting a 3 car ATC with the works for $90kish

I’m a Featherlite fan, but they are pretty expensive.

Havent looked into these. I would like to stay around $20k if possible

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I have a Trailex on order. All aluminium and ultra light at 2100 pounds.
Enclosed Sports Car Trailer (CTE-84180)

Not cheap, but you can find them used for 14-15k if you search hard enough.

View attachment 1612184

View attachment 1612185

View attachment 1612187

I will have to look into these to see if it fits my budget. nice trailer!

Also pricey but I operate 2 sundowner trailers one open 32’ and one enclosed 46’ all aluminum welded frames real sturdy pull well and hold up

These have caught my eye numerous times, but appear to be up there with the ATC price. They definitely look like nice trailers.

Users who are viewing this thread