Engagement Shoot with the Helicopter

CobraMac

Established Member
Since I am flying a lot now for my job I took one of the helicopters out to a remote airport and also landed in the hills down by San Clemente with my fiancee, our friend/photographer, and a buddy!! So our friend who is a professional photographer took some awesome photos of us...even better she had never been in a helicopter before so it was fun that it was her first ride ever with us!! So here are some of them for you guys to see!

Me flying us to the spot...this is over Dana Point Harbor:
jenny0355.jpg

San Clemente Pier below us...gaining altitude to fly over Camp Pendleton:
jenny0359.jpg

My fiancee Jenny enjoying the ride!
jenny0348.jpg

A pic of the beautiful Pacific Ocean:
jenny0354.jpg

The engagement pics:
jenny3.jpg

jenny1.jpg

jenny0400.jpg

jenny0390.jpg

jenny0381.jpg

jenny0366.jpg

jenny0428.jpg

After we landed...another R44 landing right after we did on the rooftop helipad!!
jenny0553.jpg

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Good for you Brandon! Glad to see you are living the dream, job that you worked hard/trained hard for, and a beautiful fiancee. Cheers to you sir!

Sent from This stoopid phone

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
***!

Seriously congrats:beer:

CobraMac

Established Member
That's awesome! Pretty girl too!

Thank you very much!!

Nice man, Real nice.

The future Ms. too.

Thank you Barry!! We are really happy and very excited!

I flew the R22 a few times, do you mostly fly Robinsons?

Yahhh I fly Robinson's and have some time in a Jetranger and an A-Star as well!

Good for you Brandon! Glad to see you are living the dream, job that you worked hard/trained hard for, and a beautiful fiancee. Cheers to you sir!

Sent from This stoopid phone

Thanks a ton Jason!! I'm very happy and very LUCKY to end up where I am now! I worked my butt off for sure and it definitely has paid off!! How have you been buddy?? Thanks again!

CobraMac

Established Member
Congrats! What is your job btw?

Thank you very much! I am a commercial helicopter pilot and a C.F.I.I. (A Certified Flight Instructor with Instrument instructing licensing).

***!

Seriously congrats:beer:

Lol well thank you!

that's pretty neat. Do you fly for fun or..?

Thank you very much!! I do fly for fun yes, but it is also my job as well...I'm am employed as a Helicopter Pilot.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Yahhh I fly Robinson's and have some time in a Jetranger and an A-Star as well!

That's awesome, I'd love to get some flight time in with any turbine rotor!

I only have a few hours total, as it's only a hobby(expensive!).. If I could get my CFI and maybe get some "paid-for" hours it might be worth it to get more seat time.

Glad to see it's working out for you and you aren't stuck doing taxi duty in the GOM! lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First, congratulations on your engagement. You look like a great couple. Loved the photos from the air, as always. :)

CobraMac

Established Member
That's awesome, I'd love to get some flight time in with any turbine rotor!

I only have a few hours total, as it's only a hobby(expensive!).. If I could get my CFI and maybe get some "paid-for" hours it might be worth it to get more seat time.

Glad to see it's working out for you and you aren't stuck doing taxi duty in the GOM! lol

Yahhh it's a total blast!! Especially you can truly feel how powerful they are compared to the piston driven helicopters!! The A-Star is powerfulll. It's funny though because the main rotor spins the opposite direction than the Robinsons since its a Eurocopter, so the pedal movements are the opposite of what they normally are when making collective movements etc.

CobraMac

Established Member
Very nice pics man.

Thank you!!

Congrats Brandon!!!! awesome pics and wish you the best!!

Thank you very much Brian!! I hope you're doing great still and I just LOVE that grabber blue!!!

Must be awesome. Hard work payin off right there.

Thank you very much! And so true, I'm so happy all my hard work did pay off in the end!!

Classic

Gotta have the raybans for everyone in the air

Congrats

Hahaha yessir! I have "rayban cockpits" cuz the normal sized big aviators are way too big for my face! Aviators work best though because they block out the most amount of sun from your field of vision!

Thank you!!

First, congratulations on your engagement. You look like a great couple. Loved the photos from the air, as always. :)

Thank you very much Bob!! And I'm glad I could make you smile! I hope you're doing great buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread