Enhance this pic so I can catch some thieves...

97gts

Established Member
So, someone stole my diesel tanks full of diesel worth over 40k together. They came in a car and a truck between shifts. My employee missed this happening by 10 mins. Cops haven't even returned my call back yet after the report was files. I did manage to get a video of the car and trunk they used for this robbery. I'm sure the license plate can be enhanced by forensic department but by the time they get to it everything will be long gone.

I'm posting the pic here to see if someone with skills can provide the license plate # for this car or truck. I'll make sure you are rewarded for the effort...
pic.jpg

joshcarp81

Established Member
40k?
How the hell did they steal that much diesel fuel? I mean my tank is a hundred a pop at 3.09 a gallon. Even if there were 10 55 gallon drums that would still only be around 1600ish.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I couldn't make anything worthy happen. Any chance a neighbor around would also have a camera or a nearby business?

that's his best bet...the resolution just isn't high enough to make any tags out. I tried some editing software as well, just nothing there.

Zemedici

Established Member
40k?
How the hell did they steal that much diesel fuel? I mean my tank is a hundred a pop at 3.09 a gallon. Even if there were 10 55 gallon drums that would still only be around 1600ish.

I’m assuming the tanks are worth money, and the equipment that was with them.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I would try looking for cameras at nearby businesses as well, maybe the dipshits stopped at the local gas station on their way in or something

Users who are viewing this thread