Enthusiast Car - What would you buy?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I work from home so I don't need a super reliable, tree hugging car. I do need 4 seats minimum (a 2 seater is out of the question).

I am open to any brand, model, etc...Can be a 4, 6, or 8 cylinders. Can be a manual or auto, I don't care which one....

Budget is low, maybe $10k-$15K....not a lot I know....

What would you buy?

tom_tom

Established Member
I work from home so I don't need a super reliable, tree hugging car. I do need 4 seats minimum (a 2 seater is out of the question).

I am open to any brand, model, etc...Can be a 4, 6, or 8 cylinders. Can be a manual or auto, I don't care which one....

Budget is low, maybe $10k-$15K....not a lot I know....

What would you buy?
Bmw 335i with FBO, cheap 11s

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

LS WUT

Established Member
So I’ve got to be honest. I’ve been looking at getting a Focus ST as just a beater. It’s for 5 seats, it’s a hatch. With some miles on them you can get them cheap. 70k miles they sell for like $15k-$16k. Motor is really reliable and they don’t look terrible. Great on gas too since they’re a 6 speed.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
So I’ve got to be honest. I’ve been looking at getting a Focus ST as just a beater. It’s for 5 seats, it’s a hatch. With some miles on them you can get them cheap. 70k miles they sell for like $15k-$16k. Motor is really reliable and they don’t look terrible. Great on gas too since they’re a 6 speed.
My brother had a 2013 and I actually really liked that car.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
What do marauders bring these days?

Hell what do Impala SS bring?
The Impala SS has been going up in value, I have seen them go for 20-28 on BAT depending on year and mileage. I haven't seen many Marauders on BAT, but I'm sure just like everything else, the prices are inflated.
1st gen CTS-V

/thread
IMO, this is the ticket. They are still available for a decent price so far. I have seen them in the low teens to high teens for a low mileage version.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Theres a local black marauder ive eyed for years, just posted for sale last week

160k miles
16,500 asking

much different than 6 years ago when I had a silver one with 60k miles agreed to for 10,500

Deal fell through the morning i was about to drive 11 hours to get it, so maybe that isnt a fair comparison

SHOdown220

Established Member
I miss my focus ST more and more every day. 116k miles of trouble free smiles. I won’t get rid of my plain jane DD but honestly considering selling my motorcycle to get another ST

Users who are viewing this thread