• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Epstein arrested (and more to come)

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by tt335ci03cobra, Jul 7, 2019.

1. tt335ci03cobra

tt335ci03cobra Well-Known Member Established Member

BREAKING: Florida Billionaire and Clinton Friend Jeffrey Epstein Arrested in New York For Sex Trafficking of Minors

WHOA! Pervert Jeffrey Epstein Flew Clintons to Orgy Island - Robert Mueller Was Involved, Let Them Off

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-sourc

Also adds some legitimacy to the qanon scene

2256ABF2-551E-460A-B7EC-92220BEDB1BE.jpeg 171D1210-D2C3-4BBD-8886-13A38BC42E41.jpeg

4CD1F307-BD2C-48B5-92B3-3933F41C10BF.jpeg
    56DB9121-29DA-4070-B993-FCB6CC289A75.jpeg

I guess if they ban everyone off Facebook, google, YouTube and the internet as a whole, plus take away the banking and the country, maybe they’ll all avoid jail time.

That or we as people should believe that the country is so racist and ripe of original sin that we should destroy the country and found a communist bastion in its place repleate with a manifesto and put the constitution in a trash heap. Make no mistake in reading that, it’s ripe with sarcasm. I’m pro America, 1776 world wide. Let’s show the lights on the cabals trying to divide us all.

Buckle up, looks like the dam has burst ladies and gentlemen. Game face or shadow cower, where do you want to be

03Sssnake likes this.
  2. Sinister04L

Sinister04L RIP Kane Established Member

A lot of what I'm reading is "Trump's friend" and "Trump's pal" from obviously left-leaning sites. Still, the US Attorney that gave Epstein the sweetheart deal that kept him out of prison the first time he was brought up on charges for this is currently Trump's Secretary of Labor, so there's that...

jeffh81 likes this.
  3. tt335ci03cobra

03Sssnake likes this.
  4. tt335ci03cobra

Prosecutor in 2019 Epstein Case Is Maurene Comey, Daughter of Fired FBI Director James Comey -- Who Participated in 2017 Pussy Hat March

I still think Mueller and his family are under threat and attack/ in danger from crime ring types. Its easier to pressure and catch cartels and so on when it looks like your country is imploding with civil war. Yes there is a bunch of leftist ideology floating around causing loads of shit to fly, but and I mean this, the collateral damage and effect of the civil uprisings (people are dying!) is much smaller than the results that would happen from having jumped right down cartel throats in 2016. The crime rings held the cards to kill en mass millions via pressuring proxy wars and so on.

Pelosi is even beginning to show that the scenario is changing:

Pelosi Trashes Ocasio-Cortez, Tlaib, Omar and Pressley — Says They Have No Following Beyond Twitter

I think in the end we will see that organized crime had fully run multinational and their trafficking rings were really ****ed up nasty hellish death cults of political pressuring/exploitation and executive blackmailing. It’s far more likely to keep someone from spilling the beans if their life, family, or citizens are in grave danger. It’s not like these crime rings just bribe and beat up people. Anyone who’s been in or around the military and seen what these cartels and jihad partakers do knows that communist backed bad actors are really sick ****s.

The communists play into this because they fund and perpetuate all this shit on the black market. If there wasn’t money and power in crime, a lot less of it would exist. People don’t engage in mass sale of drugs because it’s fun and cool to be a drug dealer, it’s the easy money. Same with human trafficking and so much more. The sick ****s rise to the top of these crime rings because they are psychos that like torturing and exploiting people as the ultimate (in their mind) assertion of dominance and power over the world/people. Bunch of sick **** usually spoiled brat types that never got a proper ass kicking from their dad or society growing up.

5. tt335ci03cobra

6. CV355

CV355 Well-Known Member Established Member

I noticed that too- every MSM article is making claims like Epstein was Trump's best friend.

Trump was friends with Epstein, but Trump banned him from his establishments after Epstein entraped a Trump employee at Maralago.

7. Machdup1

Machdup1 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

I have dived many times right next to that temple at the shelves. The boat crew always tells us about Clinton coming to that island back in the day.

Dirks9901 and Zemedici like this.
  8. Double"O"

Double"O" N2S come get some Established Member

I hope this blows up in the dems face huge...especially after the shit they pulled with Kavenaugh

9. RedRocketMike

RedRocketMike A Member Well Known Established Member

lol, Epstein Bar'd

ToddW702 likes this.
  10. Great Asp

Great Asp Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

The OP mentioned the left dividing us. I could not agree more. The longer this goes on, the more I believe they are trying to pit people against each other.

As a practice, I reach out to strangers regardless of what identity or tribe the left has them in because of their appearance. Funny, one on one, person to person, Americans get along just fine. I'm doing my part to mend the riffs that the left promotes.

E

Zemedici and *Jay* like this.
  11. mc01svt

mc01svt 100% full natty brah Established Member

nothing will come of this, hes too well connected. Personal friends with Trump and Bill Clinton as well as other washington elite.

justice is for the poor

me32, jeffh81, Blk04L and 1 other person like this.
  12. hoamskilet

hoamskilet Well-Known Member Established Member

Bout to get interesting

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jeffh81 and OETKB like this.
  13. PaxtonShelby

PaxtonShelby FRULE10 Established Member

Screw him - 5 year minimum - history of offenses - ridiculous! I hope they play hardball with this clown!

Zemedici, jeffh81 and 03Sssnake like this.
  14. Double"O"

Double"O" N2S come get some Established Member

We shall see

Now if he tells the whole truth and nothing but the truth will remain to be seen.

I know I'm hoping for a few prominent names to come out...especially Bill Clinton's...I'll die laughing if Cory Booker shows up along with the Cuomos lol

15. VRYALT3R3D

VRYALT3R3D Well-Known Member Established Member

I wouldn't be surprised if Anthony Weiner was in on it

03Sssnake likes this.
  16. 03Sssnake

03Sssnake TK-421 Established Member Beer Money Bros.

Was Anthony baller enough to roll with these big dogs? These were millionaire, billionaire types...

Zemedici and jeffh81 like this.
  17. Corbic

Corbic Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Also sounds like it was a blackmail operation. Can't blackmail a dude like Wiener, his shenanigans had been an open secret.

18. HillbillyHotRod

HillbillyHotRod Hooligan rabble rouser Established Member

If he agrees to tell all and the klintoons are on it, he will not be around long.

19. Corbic

Corbic Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Suicide, drugs or heart attack?

Or so brazen as a unsolved gunshot murder in a botched robbery that stole nothing like he was working for Sanders?

20. MG0h3

MG0h3 Premium Member Premium Member Established Member Established Member

I’d never even heard of this creep. Can’t believe the deal he got the first time. Unbelievable.

If he victimized my kid I woulda gone on a killing spree when I found out he got 13 months and could leave the jail for work everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com