Eureka Springs Vacation pics

203Cree

Established Member
Just got back from a 4 day bike trip down to Arkansas with the Fiancee and some friends. Road around 800 miles while we were there. Went downtown and saw some cool shit too. Most of the pics were snapped by her, there's a few tossed in there I took. Anyway, just sharing......

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0261.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0351.jpg

DSC_0355.jpg

DSC_0356.jpg

DSC_0360.jpg

DSC_0365.jpg

DSC_0367.jpg

DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0374.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

DSC_0414.jpg

BittenInBama

Established Member
Nice pics!

Wasn't it Hwy 7 from Russellville to Harrison that Road & Track used to rate as one of the top 10 most beautiful drives in the country?

We used to vacation in the Ozarks a lot, like it there. Bet it is really cool on a bike.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
OMG baby...did you put every single one on here!?!?!?! LMAO

It was so much fun...some of the most beautiful countryside I have ever seen thus far. We had a blast on the bikes, even the rain didn't ruin it for us (ok, well except for yesterday riding home in it all the way, lol). I definitely did not want to come back to reality!

Last edited:

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Nice pics!
Wasn't it Hwy 7 from Russellville to Harrison that Road & Track used to rate as one of the top 10 most beautiful drives in the country?

I dunno about beautiful....but from harrison to jasper is a awesome ride on something that can take corners. I counted them once...something like 100 corners in 9 miles. ..most of which is hugging the hills.

And yeah nice pics...eureka springs is pretty cool...there little bike week has a nice turn out too.

99cobradave

Established Member
Eureka Springs/Beaver Lake is beautiful. I love it there. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Good restaurants there also.

Try Hot Springs, Arkansas for another beautiful drive.

203Cree

Established Member
I dunno about beautiful....but from harrison to jasper is a awesome ride on something that can take corners. I counted them once...something like 100 corners in 9 miles. ..most of which is hugging the hills.

And yeah nice pics...eureka springs is pretty cool...there little bike week has a nice turn out too.

Sadly both times I've been down there the stretch from Jasper to Harrison was wet, so really couldn't take any of them with any kind of speed. The only corners that rival those are on the Pig Trail and a few parts of 74/43. 62 between Rodgers and Eureka has some pretty awesome ones too, lol.

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
Hey, to the OP, I'm also from Olathe and also enjoy going down to the ol' Pig Trail. Did that last year and met a buddy from Houston there...one of the most beautiful places to ride EVER!

Thanks for sharing!

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
My mom opened up the shop in the town center/square on the very far right and called it coffee hause aroma or something along those lines... I was pretty young. Just wondering if it was still there?? You had to have been standing almost in front of it in the picture that you took of the stage.

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
hehehe...Beaver...lol j/k

Sweet pics man, The ol lady and I are going to Tenn. the end of June. If it looks something like those I'll be happy.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
My mom opened up the shop in the town center/square on the very far right and called it coffee hause aroma or something along those lines... I was pretty young. Just wondering if it was still there?? You had to have been standing almost in front of it in the picture that you took of the stage.

I didn't notice like half the things I should have, there was so much to take in. Next time we go I will make sure to check! :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome pics. You two certainly had a lot of fun on your trip. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread